New Hot Fix

#21BigSai29Posted 2/12/2013 5:58:33 PM
Hmm only the Actualizer got a longer reload time actually. I don't see a difference in the Torgue stuff at all.
#22R0880(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 6:07:55 PM
Torgue stuff is unchanged, apparently.

Only code for Scarlett Seraphs was changed.
#23SinisterBladePosted 2/12/2013 7:59:32 PM
Very welcome. 90% of the Oasis Seraphim's where virtually useless. I always found it odd these pseudo-legendary weapons where worth little more than a quick glance. I love the Ahab though. Joy!
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#24SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 2/12/2013 9:24:28 PM
SinisterBlade posted...
Very welcome. 90% of the Oasis Seraphim's where virtually useless. I always found it odd these pseudo-legendary weapons where worth little more than a quick glance. I love the Ahab though. Joy!

Yeah, the Ahab was always something that (I thought) deserved to be better. Now it is :)
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#25TsurukePosted 2/12/2013 10:11:57 PM
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
Tsuruke posted...
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
your other dad sayz posted...
Nice...those weapons might not suck now.

Time for me to get a fidle dee Ahab.

Good thing I never got rid of mine -- personally I think that is the best one since the Rocket Speed+ makes it travel almost completely in a straight line, instead of a noticeable arc.

I tried buying one the other day, but I forgot the right prefix, and got a crappy fwap a variant.

Increased weapon swap speed? I already play as Zero, I don't need that.

No kidding! For some reason I preferred the (pseudo-legendary) Ahab over its predecessor Nukem (something about that harpoon initially damaging an enemy then it's mini explosion causes damage as well.) since the Pirate DLC's released / before the hot fix
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#26SinisterBladePosted 2/13/2013 1:53:16 AM
I liked it even before the buff, so im super happy.
Its nice because you have a powerful launcher you can fire freely in close range, with virtually no risk to yourself. Great when you are getting your nuts mauled off by any of the various and very annoying Rabid enemies.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!