If you could max out all skills, which character would be the best?

#1selkie210Posted 2/12/2013 3:32:54 PM
Who be it? - Results (170 votes)
Siren
12.35% (21 votes)
Gunzerker
26.47% (45 votes)
Mechromancer
11.18% (19 votes)
Commando
40% (68 votes)
Assassin
10% (17 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Curious how people felt, I think Gunzerker, Keep Firing+Come at me= the fun times
---
The fact that people are arguing over whether a rat or a bird is more 'over-powered' makes me cry more.-Psy2sh
#2KaBoom1322Posted 2/12/2013 3:38:32 PM
None.Would be pointless and gamebreaking to do so.
---
Did you know that if you use slang more than 80% of the time you may not have been properly educated?
Of course you didn't.
#3Argyle_GargoylePosted 2/12/2013 3:38:52 PM
I think i have to go with axton. Two double slagging nuke turrets that amplify a DPS machine explosive axton with all of his own survivability would just be insane.

Although any character eith every one of their skills would be nuts
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#4selkie210(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 3:41:53 PM
KaBoom1322 posted...
None.Would be pointless and gamebreaking to do so.

Aww, come on, just imagine the fun
---
The fact that people are arguing over whether a rat or a bird is more 'over-powered' makes me cry more.-Psy2sh
#5KaBoom1322Posted 2/12/2013 3:51:36 PM
I wouldn't do it but IMO axton or gaige would be best.
---
Did you know that if you use slang more than 80% of the time you may not have been properly educated?
Of course you didn't.
#6crucialPosted 2/12/2013 4:11:43 PM
commando by far,drop two nuked turets with rockets,just sit back and watch as you take out bosses with ease,they are all ready the best soloers in the game,way OP and I do not think will get a lvl increase making the DLC's pointless.

You would have thought they would have figured that before implementing achievements saying capped for now,I think Gearbox knew it was not going to increase but put that there to sell more season passes which are deemed useless now.
#7capnovanPosted 2/12/2013 4:16:36 PM
crucial posted...
commando by far,drop two nuked turets with rockets,just sit back and watch as you take out bosses with ease,they are all ready the best soloers in the game,way OP and I do not think will get a lvl increase making the DLC's pointless.

You would have thought they would have figured that before implementing achievements saying capped for now,I think Gearbox knew it was not going to increase but put that there to sell more season passes which are deemed useless now.

They have already stated that there will be an increase. Within the next 6 weeks. We just don't know how much of one.
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#8KaBoom1322Posted 2/12/2013 4:19:21 PM
Might get stick but...I really don't care if or if not we get a lv cap raise.
---
Of course you didn't.
#9SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 2/12/2013 5:12:43 PM
KaBoom1322 posted...
Might get stick but...I really don't care if or if not we get a lv cap raise.

I don't see a reason to get stick for that. That's fine.

Now, if you were berating people for wanting one, on the other hand...
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#10KaBoom1322Posted 2/12/2013 5:17:39 PM
Wasn't berating people.You know how people get with strong opinions.
---
Of course you didn't.