If you could max out all skills, which character would be the best?

#11SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 2/12/2013 5:24:27 PM
KaBoom1322 posted...
Wasn't berating people.You know how people get with strong opinions.

Yeah, I know.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#12Necris_666Posted 2/12/2013 6:08:51 PM
Out of boredom my friends and I ran with a full team of maxed out characters for a few months (using a save editor) and Axton by far benefits the most. You get rediculous staying power with all his survival skills like Grit and those shield regen skills, Great DPS with metal storm, and an even amazinger-er turret. Also, unlike the other characters, none of his skills clash with each other.

Salvador is also good with all his skills, gaining amazing surivabilty and firing speed, as well as a nice boost from NKLO. However, once you get a kill while zerking the "Come at me bro" ability can't be used, due to the cooldown effect starting.

Maya and Zero seem to benefit the least. Having all the skills will only make you slighty more effective at any playstyle than you would be with a normal build, but with the convenience of swapping between them more easily (like a simultanious melee/sniper zero). Having MMF and Death Blossom at the same time is nice though. Also, there are skills on these characters you dont want/won't use to make their really fun builds, like love thumper Zero or Buckler+Banshee Maya.

Gaige seemed pretty good too, but I could never tell as it felt just like any other anarchy Gaige: Max stacks w/ Close Enough -> Wreck Face.
---
Check out my Borderlands 2 Trade List! http://tinyurl.com/8cjskjb
LF: Jenkins!
#13TheIastspartanPosted 2/12/2013 6:21:16 PM
Gemini+double up>all
#14AlleRacingPosted 2/12/2013 11:58:56 PM
People are really overestimating the commando. I've tried all the characters maxed out, and the double nuke really isn't that awesome, and decent badasses and bosses can still take the turret down pretty easily.
---
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg
#15KLOUDrocksPosted 2/13/2013 1:32:09 AM
I voted Commando, but I'm really surprised that the Mechromancer's got the least amount of votes so far. I'd imagine having a devastating DeathTrap AND being a beast all your own would make her ridiculous. In my eyes, these were the two obvious choices.
#16olan231Posted 2/13/2013 1:49:35 AM
I'd have to gather my votes for Siren. Not only would she be amazing via Solo with full Cataclysm and Harmony trees (Damage with Sweet Release to heal herself and teammates), she'd be able to support her teammates via Harmony and Motion with the fact of Res, Sub-Sequence to increase to add to more Sweet Release potential and Restoration. All in all she'd be a beast character, On her own or with other people, non glitching, non modding, all legit of course.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag: DoS Paper Clock
Will Farm For Food.. </3
#17MosebysRangersPosted 2/13/2013 8:42:01 AM
I voted Siren just because if all skills were maxxed she would be unbeatable.

However I agree with other posters pretty much all the classes would be too awesome.

Personally I would not like to see too many more SP if they choose to raise the cap more than 5-10 points at most vs 19 that BL had because the classes would become way to powerful. I like the current system as one does have try different combinations to find one that fits them.
#18DieRomantiicPosted 2/13/2013 9:31:29 AM
Ill go with gunzerker. All the fire rate bonuses on top of movement speed would be GG to anything.

Not gonna lie tho being able to kunai after every kill with MMF would be awesomely cool.
---
Before the Nightmare
#19WolfLinkXPosted 2/13/2013 9:46:46 AM
I would say either the Siren or Commando. Super BA turrets, or an overall powerful character with the ability to revive teammates.
---
Currently Playing: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3, Borderlands 2, and Gears of War 3.
Waiting list: Rainbow Six Patriots
#20TheIastspartanPosted 2/13/2013 11:27:33 AM
AlleRacing posted...
People are really overestimating the commando. I've tried all the characters maxed out, and the double nuke really isn't that awesome, and decent badasses and bosses can still take the turret down pretty easily.

No one freakin maxes a commando for double nuke. 2x double up is what makes a maxed out commando the best.

And I've never had problems with turrets going down easily, even in TVHM. Maybe I'm just good at positioning them.