Where can I find the seraph vendor in the torque and hammerlock dlc?

#1ramengudPosted 2/12/2013 3:29:46 PM
Hi, I know this is a stupid question but I don't know where to find the seraph vendor in the torque and hammerlock DLC. Thanks.
#2duericPosted 2/12/2013 3:35:01 PM
Hammerlock is right in the Grotto Lodge next to the fast travel station.

The one in Torgue is a bit harder to explain as it's somewhat "hidden". I found it by watching a Youtube video.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#3need4speed6448Posted 2/12/2013 3:45:34 PM
It's in the first little town you run through on your way to the beat down.
---
Gt: aH x Akimbo
#4dj_skooterPosted 2/12/2013 3:48:27 PM
For Torgue's, if you fast travel to the crater bar, exit the bar, then head out and to the left toward the town that's lower. You should see a chest up top a ladder. It's below there in a back alley. You should see the shop icon on your map as well.
---
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/dj_sk00ter/knightdance3_4.gif
#5RinglercorpPosted 2/12/2013 3:51:32 PM
dj_skooter posted...
For Torgue's, if you fast travel to the crater bar, exit the bar, then head out and to the left toward the town that's lower. You should see a chest up top a ladder. It's below there in a back alley. You should see the shop icon on your map as well.

Does the Torgue Seraph Vendor sell anything different than Hammerlock or Scarlett?
---
NOPE! It's just Chuck Testa.
#6E8SiliconPosted 2/12/2013 4:41:35 PM
Ringlercorp posted...
dj_skooter posted...

Does the Torgue Seraph Vendor sell anything different than Hammerlock or Scarlett?

Every DLC has unique items.
---
Ready is my middle name(not really) / GT is E8Silicon
#7ramengud(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 4:05:58 AM
Thanks, guys. Finally found them.