Where can I find the seraph vendor in the torque and hammerlock dlc?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Where can I find the seraph vendor in the torque and hammerlock dlc?
4 years ago#1
Hi, I know this is a stupid question but I don't know where to find the seraph vendor in the torque and hammerlock DLC. Thanks.
4 years ago#2
Hammerlock is right in the Grotto Lodge next to the fast travel station.

The one in Torgue is a bit harder to explain as it's somewhat "hidden". I found it by watching a Youtube video.
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
4 years ago#3
It's in the first little town you run through on your way to the beat down.
Gt: aH x Akimbo
4 years ago#4
For Torgue's, if you fast travel to the crater bar, exit the bar, then head out and to the left toward the town that's lower. You should see a chest up top a ladder. It's below there in a back alley. You should see the shop icon on your map as well.
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/dj_sk00ter/knightdance3_4.gif
4 years ago#5
dj_skooter posted...
For Torgue's, if you fast travel to the crater bar, exit the bar, then head out and to the left toward the town that's lower. You should see a chest up top a ladder. It's below there in a back alley. You should see the shop icon on your map as well.

Does the Torgue Seraph Vendor sell anything different than Hammerlock or Scarlett?
NOPE! It's just Chuck Testa.
4 years ago#6
Ringlercorp posted...
dj_skooter posted...

Does the Torgue Seraph Vendor sell anything different than Hammerlock or Scarlett?

Every DLC has unique items.
Ready is my middle name(not really) / GT is E8Silicon
4 years ago#7
Thanks, guys. Finally found them.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Where can I find the seraph vendor in the torque and hammerlock dlc?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived