Any good chest finds lately?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Any good chest finds lately?
2 years ago#1
Wondering what you guys have found in chests lately and which chests they were in.I find the red dahl chests best.
---
Did you know that if you use slang more than 80% of the time you may not have been properly educated?
Of course you didn't.
2 years ago#2
Infinity in the chest at Terramorphous Peak.
2 years ago#3
Well, in one of the Dahl chests in the Bloodshot stronghold, during TVHM 'A dam fine rescue', I got two darts; a two fer tediore fire, and a bladed hyperion acid.

Not that great, but it definitely helped me get through the next section.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
2 years ago#4
The 2 red ones?Heard a few people got them there.
---
Did you know that if you use slang more than 80% of the time you may not have been properly educated?
Of course you didn't.
2 years ago#5
R0880 posted...
Infinity in the chest at Terramorphous Peak.

Thats where i found mine way back.

No chest finds, but i got a decent shock invader sniper. Its kinda like a high damage dahl AR, except its a hyperion sniper. Would be way cooler of sniper ammo wasnt so limited
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
2 years ago#6
My friend got a Splatgun and a lvl 50 Boss Hammer Buster from the chest in the Arid Nexus-Badlands that gives you the achievement. I also got a max stat Casual Ravager from a Red Dahl Chest in Caustic Caverns.
---
Ready is my middle name(not really) / GT is E8Silicon
2 years ago#7
not in a week. all whites and greens :/

I opened the Gold chest and got 2 Purples but they were meh
---
A 2006 study concluded that 82% of people who don't know what they're talking about use false statistics.
2 years ago#8
I got a Rapid Infinity from the chest around the corner from Hyperious.
2 years ago#9
Does anyone think it's worth farming the warrior chest?Found a few purples in it.
---
Of course you didn't.
2 years ago#10
Got an Unkempt Harold in the red hyperion chest near the end of Heros Pass. Helped me a ton during the beginning of TVHM. Other than that, I haven't found any legendaries in chests.
(edited by TheIastspartan)
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Any good chest finds lately?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived