Any good chest finds lately?

#21WretchedOwlPosted 2/13/2013 6:51:49 AM
I found a pretty awesome Lucid Plasma Caster E-tech SMG in the chest at the end of Hero's Pass right before the vault. I replaced my Hellfire with it just because it does so much more base damage and almost as much fire damage/sec. Personally, I won't even touch E-tech weapons normally, but the Siren with 10/5 in Accelerate for the 40% bullet speed makes them actually pretty accurate.
---
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin.
#22IAmDJNinjaStarPosted 2/13/2013 7:07:10 AM
11 characters. 22 playthroughs. One month actual play time. And I can count the oranges I got out of chests on one hand.
- fabled tortoise. Marcus chest.
- unkempt harold. Warrior chest.
- storm front. Pete chest.
- transformer. Flinter chest.
I got more legendaries in a 10-kill Pete run last night. And I have yet to find a topneaa. I save all my e-tech finds. I have about a zillion pistols, a few shotguns, a handful of ARs and PCs, and maybe 3 RLs. But no topneaa yet. Seriously, chests are almost worthless. It's that goddamn harold find that keeps me opening them.
---
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.
#23KaBoom1322(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 7:10:52 AM
IAmDJNinjaStar posted...
11 characters. 22 playthroughs. One month actual play time. And I can count the oranges I got out of chests on one hand.
I got more legendaries in a 10-kill Pete run last night. And I have yet to find a topneaa. I save all my e-tech finds. I have about a zillion pistols, a few shotguns, a handful of ARs and PCs, and maybe 3 RLs. But no topneaa yet. Seriously, chests are almost worthless. It's that goddamn harold find that keeps me opening them.

All the legendaries i've found in chests are a lv 15 infinity and a lv8 white death.
---
Did you know that if you use slang more than 80% of the time you may not have been properly educated?
Of course you didn't.
#24Argyle_GargoylePosted 2/13/2013 7:15:37 AM
aside from the treasure room (which did net me an infinity at level 30 on my assassin playthrough) ive gotten a level 40 transformer sheild (loot goiath) and a level 50 shock fastball (bunker chest).

i did find a WTF sheild in a vending machine recently though too. saw a pyrophobia in a machine early on in my 1st PT, but i didnt have enough $ for it. damn slot machines bled me dry
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#25innersmokePosted 2/13/2013 7:49:12 AM
Found myself a bandit 24round critikal splatgun yesterday in the Scarlett vault. Thing murders flesh, and looks quite classy while doing it... Giant fire explosions. Also heals teammates in one shot with 4/5 in that skill.
---
GT- Innersmoke
#26MosebysRangersPosted 2/13/2013 1:17:40 PM
KaBoom1322 posted...
Wondering what you guys have found in chests lately and which chests they were in.I find the red dahl chests best.

Sorry can't resist. Does four green pistols count?

On serious note my friend found something good awhile back in the big chest in Lynchwood awhile back. The one in the Eastern area where all the field rat guys are where you go up the ramp to right fight some miniboss than big chest under a overhang. Same place you need to throw grenade in the intake opening get a challenge. Last could chest find I remember.
#27MosebysRangersPosted 2/13/2013 3:10:19 PM
IAmDJNinjaStar posted...

It's all the time I spent in BL that has made me compulsive about opening them even knowing I'm going to see those green pistols. Just can't help myself.
#28vivecshandPosted 2/13/2013 3:37:49 PM
Got a level 50 consummate plasma caster, and a level 50 DP unkempt Harold. Both from the red chests after Terra. Took about 15-20 runs.
---
Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it binds the universe together.
#29RGrimes1986Posted 2/13/2013 3:55:00 PM
Just found a legendary mechromancer class mod lvl 50. Really looking to trade it for an infinity if anyone is interested just send me a message. Gamer tag is RGrimes86.
---
Xbox 360 gamer tag: RGrimes86