Seraph Vendor

#1chuckleswoodPosted 2/12/2013 11:50:54 PM
I'm sure most people on here have heard him say this, but at his spot in the Hammerlock DLC he'll sometimes say " I know something you don't knoww". This makes me think future DLC's will be about the Seraphs, and him doing something (most likely bad) with them. Am I over analyzing here or do you guys agree?
---
GT: chuckleswood
#2Azrael0206Posted 2/12/2013 11:52:40 PM
Lol i heard that one once.
No idea on the meaning
Made me lol though
He's actually one of my fav side characters. ^_^
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
Pokemon Black FC: 2709 5858 9913
#3SinisterBladePosted 2/13/2013 12:36:12 AM(edited)
Ties with his quote
“The Seraphs hold many secrets..” and “You will defeat the Seraph's, you must!”
Also notice, he distributes various legendary style unique weapons, thathe wont hand over unless you prove your worthy. The crystals could be nothing more than said proof you are worthy to get these weapons and perhaps fight the true Seraph's eventually. Like if your enough of a BAMF to kill the Guardians multiple times aka: Gee, Hyperious, Pete, and Voracidious.. who are very difficult to slay without cheating. So to me, all the above info has me think, that IF DLC 4 had to do with the Seraphim themselves, could they be god level raids? Requiring 4 Lvl. 60's and whatnot and serious skill/planning to even attempt. Rumors of the level-cap rise and pearls being added soon could add credit to this. Crawmerax PRIME maybe? Idk but we need truly hard AND rewarding raids, I think Gearbox knows this.

The above post is personal speculation, nothing is official, and im probably dead wrong anyway. xD
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#4chuckleswood(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 9:12:50 AM
SinisterBlade posted...
Ties with his quote
“The Seraphs hold many secrets..” and “You will defeat the Seraph's, you must!”
Also notice, he distributes various legendary style unique weapons, thathe wont hand over unless you prove your worthy. The crystals could be nothing more than said proof you are worthy to get these weapons and perhaps fight the true Seraph's eventually. Like if your enough of a BAMF to kill the Guardians multiple times aka: Gee, Hyperious, Pete, and Voracidious.. who are very difficult to slay without cheating. So to me, all the above info has me think, that IF DLC 4 had to do with the Seraphim themselves, could they be god level raids? Requiring 4 Lvl. 60's and whatnot and serious skill/planning to even attempt. Rumors of the level-cap rise and pearls being added soon could add credit to this. Crawmerax PRIME maybe? Idk but we need truly hard AND rewarding raids, I think Gearbox knows this.

The above post is personal speculation, nothing is official, and im probably dead wrong anyway. xD

Like this idea
---
#5chuckleswood(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 10:17:14 PM
Bump cause I'd like to know what more people think
---