Best skill in the tree day 14: Little Big Trouble

#1AlleRacingPosted 2/13/2013 1:50:02 AM
Which skill in Gaige's Little Big Trouble do you think is best? - Results (45 votes)
Myelin
0% (0 votes)
The Stare
2.22% (1 votes)
Strength of Five Gorillas
2.22% (1 votes)
Electrical Burn
6.67% (3 votes)
Shock and AAAGGGGHHH!
13.33% (6 votes)
One Two Boom
0% (0 votes)
Wires Don't Talk
44.44% (20 votes)
Interspersed Outburst
26.67% (12 votes)
Make it Sparkle
4.44% (2 votes)
Other (between More Pep, Shock Storm and Evil Enchantress)
0% (0 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Upshot Robot won the last round, with Close Enough and Sharing is Caring following behind.

I really like this tree, so it's hard for me to choose a skill. Interspersed Outburst is great, even with only 1 point in it. One Two Boom is pretty awesome as well.
---
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg
#2genesis42Posted 2/13/2013 2:11:12 AM
Wires don't talk.

AKA: The only real reason to go down this tree.
---
GT: SevenDeadIySin
#3MosebysRangersPosted 2/13/2013 7:25:10 AM
AlleRacing posted...
Upshot Robot won the last round, with Close Enough and Sharing is Caring following behind.

I really like this tree, so it's hard for me to choose a skill. Interspersed Outburst is great, even with only 1 point in it. One Two Boom is pretty awesome as well.

TC:

Like your polls just wish people would be detailed in why the are picking one skill over the others. I like when people are more detailed because it gives people an opportunity to shine a bit on the knowledge of their classes and why they choose one skill vs another.

This allows nonusers of class who if they start playing a different class to have ideas on the various builds from people who use them a great deal.
#4LaharPosted 2/13/2013 8:53:15 AM
I had to vote Wires Don't Talk. Bonus to shock AND electrocute damage? With Teslas as my answer-to-everything grenades, I say yes, please.

If I weren't inclined to vote for the obvious winner, I'd have gone with Shock and Blarg. Reloading just isn't the same anymore after you've had that shock burst. And maybe I'm 'doing it wrong' but with a Jakobs shotgun, if my shot just failed to kill an enemy, I run up to them to let the reload shock finish them off. Free damage that doesn't cost ammo.
---
It's raining
luggage and babies and limbs and Daddy doesn't come home.
#5killbot357Posted 2/13/2013 9:38:07 AM
Wires Don't Talk all day.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, Dead Space 3, Fire Emblem: Awakening
#6CORNBRE4DPosted 2/13/2013 9:52:47 AM
This tree looks so bad when you look at the skills
---
Twitter.com/CORNBRE4D - XBOX LIVE: it is Cornbread
Music: http://www.datpiff.com/profile/IX_Cornbread_XI
#7atomicbreathPosted 2/13/2013 11:24:50 AM
Wires don't talk is the reason i went into this tree. I like that it improves all electrical attacks especially with the class mod that increases team elemental damage and an electrical dmg relic.

Combine it all with electric burn, close enough, anarchy stacks, and the Chulainn SMG quest reward and you literally melt faces...
---
Fact because it's science. ==============================================