The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

What's a legendary shield with a high recharge rate, other than the Bee?

#1SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 2/13/2013 3:28:06 AM
I have an idea for a build, and I think it would be best if I can get a shield with a high recharge rate and an added effect. Failing that, I may settle for a Hoplite or a purple Tediore shield.

Any suggestions?
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#2stickboy2323Posted 2/13/2013 3:36:23 AM
Pun-Chee has a pretty good recharge rate.
---
Badass Rank: 0
#3fakesnoop77Posted 2/13/2013 3:36:59 AM
What about a Deadly Bloom?

IIRC they have a really high recharge rate and have the explosive nova damage
---
Fitter, happier, more productive, like a pig in a cage on antibiotics
#4SuprSaiyanRockr(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 3:47:03 AM
Those are both good suggestions. Thanks.

Once I've gotten Maya to 50, I'll see which one works best. Part of the build involves putting points into 'Ward', coupled with a Legendary Siren mod (or Terra mod, again, I'll test it). I may get more use out of Bloom, as the delay should be quite short, but I'll give them both a shot.
---
#5fakesnoop77Posted 2/13/2013 3:52:19 AM
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...

Once I've gotten Maya to 50, I'll see which one works best. Part of the build involves putting points into 'Ward', coupled with a Legendary Siren mod (or Terra mod, again, I'll test it). I may get more use out of Bloom, as the delay should be quite short, but I'll give them both a shot.

Delay is around 4 or maybe 5. Can't quite remember.

It's a very underrated shield. I believe it should have been a legendary but a bug in the program's code caused it to become a purple reward.
---
#6SuprSaiyanRockr(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 4:11:22 AM
fakesnoop77 posted...

It's a very underrated shield. I believe it should have been a legendary but a bug in the program's code caused it to become a purple reward.

I'm not sure if it would be fitting for a quest reward to be orange. Only reason I think that the Firehawk is is because of the 'nothing rhymes with orange' challenge.

Still, uniques can be better than oranges.
---
#7fakesnoop77Posted 2/13/2013 4:17:28 AM
fakesnoop77 posted...

I'm not sure if it would be fitting for a quest reward to be orange. Only reason I think that the Firehawk is is because of the 'nothing rhymes with orange' challenge.

Still, uniques can be better than oranges.

Totally agree. I use Unique Blue's and E-Tech stuff way more than Orange's
---
#8stickboy2323Posted 2/13/2013 4:53:40 AM
just remembered. Cracked Sash. Ultra rare Tediore. Drops from chubbys. Has a recharge rate much higher than capacity and a super low delay, usually around 1-1.5 seconds.
---
#9SuprSaiyanRockr(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 5:10:15 AM
stickboy2323 posted...
just remembered. Cracked Sash. Ultra rare Tediore. Drops from chubbys. Has a recharge rate much higher than capacity and a super low delay, usually around 1-1.5 seconds.

True, but doesn't a purple Tediore shield offer the same effect?

I already have a shield like that with high recharge, low delay and medium capacity, but it's a regular purple tediore shield.
---
#10stickboy2323Posted 2/13/2013 5:51:29 AM
stickboy2323 posted...

True, but doesn't a purple Tediore shield offer the same effect?

Yes but if it drops with the right parts it can have a greater capacity and recharge rate than other Tediore shields and possibly have a delay of less than 1 second. Basically its the best purple Tediore you can find.
---