Gun makers, I need your assistance

#1deadlyfredPosted 2/13/2013 11:49:15 AM
Can any of you create for me a SLOTH sniper rifle with a variety of elemental types?

thanks!

Your reward: Honorary mention/link to your channel/whatever other credit you'd prefer on my Youtube video.

Message me here or on XBL. I probably won't be back on until this time tomorrow or tomorrow night after 11:30pm eastern.
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ones instead of L's and a space between the two words)
Various Borderlands 2 glitches: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgdactVBsYk
#2need4speed6448Posted 2/13/2013 12:24:15 PM
I used to do this with borderlands 1. I actually jumped on my game the other day with my Lilith and played around with my crazy guns. I haven't even mess with modding since. I guess I got bored. I do have a friend that still mods, but when he drops an item that he modded it will only stay in my inventory till I turn the game off. They have done a pretty good job with the hot fixes in this game.
---
Gt: aH x Akimbo
#3kiwimyweeweePosted 2/13/2013 12:37:02 PM
need4speed6448 posted...
I used to do this with borderlands 1. I actually jumped on my game the other day with my Lilith and played around with my crazy guns. I haven't even mess with modding since. I guess I got bored. I do have a friend that still mods, but when he drops an item that he modded it will only stay in my inventory till I turn the game off. They have done a pretty good job with the hot fixes in this game.

Has nothing to do with hot fixes. Store it in your bank and black weapons won't disappear.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.