Gun makers, I need your assistance

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Gun makers, I need your assistance
4 years ago#1
Can any of you create for me a SLOTH sniper rifle with a variety of elemental types?

thanks!

Your reward: Honorary mention/link to your channel/whatever other credit you'd prefer on my Youtube video.

Message me here or on XBL. I probably won't be back on until this time tomorrow or tomorrow night after 11:30pm eastern.
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ones instead of L's and a space between the two words)
Various Borderlands 2 glitches: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgdactVBsYk
4 years ago#2
I used to do this with borderlands 1. I actually jumped on my game the other day with my Lilith and played around with my crazy guns. I haven't even mess with modding since. I guess I got bored. I do have a friend that still mods, but when he drops an item that he modded it will only stay in my inventory till I turn the game off. They have done a pretty good job with the hot fixes in this game.
Gt: aH x Akimbo
4 years ago#3
need4speed6448 posted...
I used to do this with borderlands 1. I actually jumped on my game the other day with my Lilith and played around with my crazy guns. I haven't even mess with modding since. I guess I got bored. I do have a friend that still mods, but when he drops an item that he modded it will only stay in my inventory till I turn the game off. They have done a pretty good job with the hot fixes in this game.

Has nothing to do with hot fixes. Store it in your bank and black weapons won't disappear.
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Gun makers, I need your assistance

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived