Best Sniper in the game video nearly done... SURPRISING results.

#111sonofkorolPosted 2/15/2013 5:10:11 PM
Called it! :D Do I win a prize?
Bahaha
Man I want it.
I still don't get how you did the thing at the end of the video to get multiple variations.
---
>X< Leader of The Dream Team >X<
"A game moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and teabag once in a while, you could miss it."
#112Argyle_GargoylePosted 2/15/2013 5:15:58 PM
Hmm. I said sloth in the third post on a whim.

Actually got a shock one today since i already have a slag evis rubi (only rubi i need). Ill have to give it another shot i guess.

Doubt itll be able to replace my white death, but everyone has thier own preferences.

Cool vid btw
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#113KaBoom1322Posted 2/15/2013 5:20:20 PM
Which sniper is it?Can't watch youtube tonight.
---
Being unintelligent is the worst possible curse.
#114JacquardPosted 2/15/2013 5:25:40 PM
Nicely done. Succinct, informative, and well-made. Thanks, TC.
#115IAmDJNinjaStarPosted 2/15/2013 5:27:18 PM
Good job dude. Informative and succinct. And I learned something new. 10/10.
---
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.
#116deadlyfred(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 5:32:38 PM
Clarifinatious posted...
Despite everything I said, nice video. Glad I was wrong.

thank you! I appreciate the comment.
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ones instead of L's and a space between the two words)
Various Borderlands 2 glitches: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgdactVBsYk
#117sshadow5002Posted 2/15/2013 5:34:39 PM
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...

Actually got a shock one today since i already have a slag evis rubi (only rubi i need). Ill have to give it another shot i guess.

Doubt itll be able to replace my white death, but everyone has thier own preferences.

Cool vid btw

So the Sloth is the best Sniper?...please for the love of god tell me its the Night prefex thats best. I farmed this gun only yesterday and got a complete set of Night Sloth's in all Elements and no Element.
---
A 2006 study concluded that 82% of people who don't know what they're talking about use false statistics.
#118pweidmanPosted 2/15/2013 5:34:57 PM
These tests seems thorough and legit TC. Never considered one trigger pull to include burst, but now it makes perfect sense. Kudos and thanks for sharing all that hard work in such a well made vid. Great job dood!

OK, now any interest in pistols in the same format?
---
GT= PWEID5
#119deadlyfred(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 5:37:29 PM
sshadow5002 posted...

Cool vid btw

So the Sloth is the best Sniper?...please for the love of god tell me its the Night prefex thats best. I farmed this gun only yesterday and got a complete set of Night Sloth's in all Elements and no Element.

Yeah, the NIGHT version is what I was using in the Refinery toward the end of the video.
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ones instead of L's and a space between the two words)
Various Borderlands 2 glitches: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgdactVBsYk
#120Argyle_GargoylePosted 2/15/2013 5:39:31 PM
deadlyfred posted...
sshadow5002 posted...

Cool vid btw

Yeah, the NIGHT version is what I was using in the Refinery toward the end of the video.

Good luck for me then. Mordi gave me a nice shock night sloth this afternoon. Ill have to give it a try if i do any farming later
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!