Best Sniper in the game video nearly done... SURPRISING results.

#121sshadow5002Posted 2/15/2013 5:43:33 PM
Well that settles it. Tomorrow I'm opening up shop and gonna dupe for everyone who wants em :D
---
A 2006 study concluded that 82% of people who don't know what they're talking about use false statistics.
#122BaneX01Posted 2/15/2013 5:47:40 PM
Don't mean to be picky but you were using a modded/created Pimpernel in the Refinery. Maliwan weapons never come in explosive. Anyways nice vid and personally I'd go with pistols if you do another and I could provide you with any guns you need in the future.
---
GT Bane X01
#123deadlyfred(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 5:57:01 PM
BaneX01 posted...
Don't mean to be picky but you were using a modded/created Pimpernel in the Refinery. Maliwan weapons never come in explosive. Anyways nice vid and personally I'd go with pistols if you do another and I could provide you with any guns you need in the future.

It wasn't modded, that's just what the Pimpernel does when it hits it's target.
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ones instead of L's and a space between the two words)
Various Borderlands 2 glitches: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgdactVBsYk
#124BaneX01Posted 2/15/2013 6:01:55 PM
It is modded because again it was an Explosive elemental version of the gun which Maliwan does not make (ie you will never find a Maliwan that isn't Fire, Shock, Corrosive, or Slag). The element can be removed by save editor which causes Maliwan guns to become Explosve. I am well aware that is just what the gun does though.
---
GT Bane X01
#125PanopictonguyPosted 2/15/2013 6:06:39 PM
Good video.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#126Jchopper5Posted 2/15/2013 6:11:48 PM
Nice video. I liked it.
#127KaBoom1322Posted 2/15/2013 6:12:08 PM
Looking much forward to watching it later.I am curious to see your testing.
---
Being unintelligent is the worst possible curse.
#128Jambi_ManPosted 2/15/2013 6:13:15 PM
Very awesome d-fred. Looks like you got the vid thing on lockdown. The video was well put together.... Now, I gotta get me some sloths I suppose! It's kinda funny, on my very first playthrough, when mordecai said he'll give you his sniper, I was thinking.. Oh my gosh, this thing is gonna rule. I mean, it is mordy after all! Then I saw the sloth stats, and discarded it, like, "just another ho hum sniper". I was wrong!
---
TOOLarmy 4 life. Spiral Out.....
#129deadlyfred(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 6:13:42 PM
BaneX01 posted...
It is modded because again it was an Explosive elemental version of the gun which Maliwan does not make (ie you will never find a Maliwan that isn't Fire, Shock, Corrosive, or Slag). The element can be removed by save editor which causes Maliwan guns to become Explosve. I am well aware that is just what the gun does though.

For real? I couldn't even tell it had the explosive element, I just thought it always did that? I didn't have time to farm all of the items on her on my own, so I trusted some black market manufacturers to reproduce some of the items for me. Pimpernel being the main one I needed.

I would have loved to have gotten my hands on a corrosive version of the Pimpernel and ran it head to head with the corrosive Sloth though. Still... they both rocked vs. the Refinery...

The explosive element didn't seem to help that much though, really.
---
#130deadlyfred(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 6:14:36 PM
Jambi_Man posted...
Very awesome d-fred. Looks like you got the vid thing on lockdown. The video was well put together.... Now, I gotta get me some sloths I suppose! It's kinda funny, on my very first playthrough, when mordecai said he'll give you his sniper, I was thinking.. Oh my gosh, this thing is gonna rule. I mean, it is mordy after all! Then I saw the sloth stats, and discarded it, like, "just another ho hum sniper". I was wrong!

Don't feel bad I had done the same thing... like 3 months ago, lol.
---