Best Sniper in the game video nearly done... SURPRISING results.

#31deadlyfred(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 8:42:14 PM
Still nobody with the right answer, lol.

Not an etech or purple.

Again though, one thing that may change this result will be the Buffalo and the Pimpernel once I'm able to test them.

I tested a lot of snipers in the last 48 hours, but I only include the more commonly thought of and higher damage ones along with ones that gave surprising results in this vid (to keep it under 5 minutes).

First I show the firing range, base critical damage for all of them (including slow mo zoom ins of the damage listed) and then I all out Bee/BAR/Skill tree/Relic/Class mod and get a second set of results. This gun won both rounds, easily.

One thing that should be noted however is that the Tumtum Skullmasher will probably move up considerably when they fix the multi-pellet issue that came as a result of the Bee Nerf.
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ones instead of L's and a space between the two words)
Various Borderlands 2 glitches: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgdactVBsYk
#32Argyle_GargoylePosted 2/13/2013 8:45:38 PM
deadlyfred posted...
Still nobody with the right answer, lol.

Not an etech or purple.

Again though, one thing that may change this result will be the Buffalo and the Pimpernel once I'm able to test them.

I tested a lot of snipers in the last 48 hours, but I only include the more commonly thought of and higher damage ones along with ones that gave surprising results in this vid (to keep it under 5 minutes).

First I show the firing range, base critical damage for all of them (including slow mo zoom ins of the damage listed) and then I all out Bee/BAR/Skill tree/Relic/Class mod and get a second set of results. This gun won both rounds, easily.

One thing that should be noted however is that the Tumtum Skullmasher will probably move up considerably when they fix the multi-pellet issue that came as a result of the Bee Nerf.

i was actually thinking this. its really hurt atm from the glitch. a crit with all pellets hitting does some serious damage when it is all calculated correctly
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#33DesertZeroPosted 2/13/2013 8:46:27 PM
If we're just testing on the target dummy, I'd guess the Sloth.
#34Argyle_GargoylePosted 2/13/2013 8:50:12 PM(edited)
only unique i can think of that hasnt been mentioned is the chere amie. i believe that thing has a critical damage bonus, but i dont recall the damage being that amazing. might as well throw it out there though
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#35deadlyfred(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 8:50:18 PM
I lied about the clip size... sorry. It's average, not a large clip.
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ones instead of L's and a space between the two words)
Various Borderlands 2 glitches: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgdactVBsYk
#36your other dad sayzPosted 2/13/2013 9:06:09 PM
How avout cal'ipeen or whatever. You gonna hook us up with dupes of this sniper that apparantly none of us have? Lol.
---
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox 360), FarCry 3 (Xbox 360)
I'm on one.
#37SinisterBladePosted 2/13/2013 9:25:06 PM
The TumTum Skullmasher kept up with many of the snipers tested even in its current state.

Also I know what it is, but I won't ruin it. Fred, I have a feeling this will be your biggest vid yet, look at the buzz already!
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#38Kpt_KapowskiPosted 2/13/2013 9:40:33 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/638784-borderlands-2/65443593
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 72762
#39DolphLundgrennnPosted 2/13/2013 10:19:35 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/638784-borderlands-2/65443593

#40your other dad sayzPosted 2/14/2013 12:00:44 AM
Any chance someone here would be willing to dupe me a skookum trespasser or tumtum skullmasher? Gt tha 228 great. Id really appreciate it. If you need something in return just ask.
---
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox 360), FarCry 3 (Xbox 360)
I'm on one.