Best Sniper in the game video nearly done... SURPRISING results.

#51ClarifinatiousPosted 2/14/2013 6:59:19 AM
Does anyone think it's fun guessing when the topic creator is giving no useful hints? I'm gonna say TC is a liar.
---
SCREAMINGBEATSS posted...
Books? Knowledge is priceless yo
#52deadlyfred(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 8:38:24 AM
Clarifinatious posted...
Does anyone think it's fun guessing when the topic creator is giving no useful hints? I'm gonna say TC is a liar.

Not giving hints because I'm making a video that will show you. Patience.
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ones instead of L's and a space between the two words)
Various Borderlands 2 glitches: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgdactVBsYk
#53Seiichi OmoriPosted 2/14/2013 8:43:13 AM

he's lying that there's a sniper rifle that outdamages the rest?

i dont see how that works unless you believe all rifles plateau in damage in the exact same way
---
http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m606/SeiichiOmori/handgrenade.gif
#54SinisterBladePosted 2/14/2013 9:02:37 AM
Because that's the best way to have people view the content you've spent the last 4 days filming and testing; just giving away the name. In addition to the above post, why would he be lying? That makes no sense.

Is your in house Internet any better man? I was thinking I could go farm the morning star and/or pipernel but If I cant drop it off, might hold off. Also wont lie, would love to play again soon without “working” xD
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#55Darkest_EvilPosted 2/14/2013 9:05:32 AM(edited)
critical hawkeye with 600% crit chance is your best bet and sniper build or gunzerker and moneyshot skill

or elephant gun with added crit or damage

doubt theres better
---
http://castleminerz.freeforums.org/index.php
#56jloewensteinPosted 2/14/2013 9:33:37 AM
There is no such thing as "best sniper in game". You can't shoot marcus dummy and use the numbers to reach a conclusion. Marcus dummy is too close, and don't fire back.

There is one (sometimes more) rifle for each specifical situation. My skullmasher is a beast close/medium distances, but sucks when sniping from far. The hawkeye excels in long distances against tangos whith easy critical spots, but is almost useless against the tricky ones

"Oh, but I want a rifle for overall cases". So, my friend, quit sniping, it's not for you. A good marksman don't leave sanctuary without a complete set. You have a backpack, you know?
#57JacquardPosted 2/14/2013 9:43:18 AM
I was intrigued to hear that it nearly out-damages the next two combined. Now, that will be interesting to see.
#58Argyle_GargoylePosted 2/14/2013 9:45:45 AM
Jacquard posted...
I was intrigued to hear that it nearly out-damages the next two combined. Now, that will be interesting to see.

im just curious as to what it is at this point. TC has stated, it is not purple or etech. and it hasnt been mentioned yet in the thread.

i cant really think of anything that fits those parameters. especially not something that will totally outshine everything else available
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#59Kpt_KapowskiPosted 2/14/2013 9:52:25 AM
Darkest_Evil posted...
critical hawkeye with 600% crit chance is your best bet and sniper build or gunzerker and moneyshot skill

or elephant gun with added crit or damage

doubt theres better

why don't people understand that skookum > tumtum?
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 72762
#60deadlyfred(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 10:08:40 AM
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
Jacquard posted...

im just curious as to what it is at this point. TC has stated, it is not purple or etech. and it hasnt been mentioned yet in the thread.

i cant really think of anything that fits those parameters. especially not something that will totally outshine everything else available

I had missed that someone did indeed already mention it.
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ones instead of L's and a space between the two words)
Various Borderlands 2 glitches: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgdactVBsYk