Best Sniper in the game video nearly done... SURPRISING results.

#61TheTrueSetoPosted 2/14/2013 9:14:49 AM
Morningstar?

Oh just tell it already!
---
i care about your problemz
#62JacquardPosted 2/14/2013 9:33:21 AM(edited)
deadlyfred posted...
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
Jacquard posted...
I was intrigued to hear that it nearly out-damages the next two combined. Now, that will be interesting to see.

im just curious as to what it is at this point. TC has stated, it is not purple or etech. and it hasnt been mentioned yet in the thread.

i cant really think of anything that fits those parameters. especially not something that will totally outshine everything else available

I had missed that someone did indeed already mention it.

In that case, Longbow, even though as a Legendary, it's also classified as an E-Tech.

Edit: Forget this guess. He already directly addressed it.
#63StormWolf12Posted 2/14/2013 9:20:45 AM
StormWolf12 posted...
He's taking bout the volcano
#64Argyle_GargoylePosted 2/14/2013 9:52:13 AM
deadlyfred posted...
Jacquard posted...
I was intrigued to hear that it nearly out-damages the next two combined. Now, that will be interesting to see.

im just curious as to what it is at this point. TC has stated, it is not purple or etech. and it hasnt been mentioned yet in the thread.

i cant really think of anything that fits those parameters. especially not something that will totally outshine everything else available

I had missed that someone did indeed already mention it.

ah. makes sense. eagerly awaiting the results.
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#65jreed1337Posted 2/14/2013 9:58:52 AM
It's just too subjective to claim there is a best in class weapon in this game.

Recoil, fire rate, how it feels while firing, elements, ect. Some situations call for certain attributes from a gun that in other situations make it useless.

Raw damage doesn't equal best to me really. Also there is a big difference is character usage. I have my Sal pumping out 980K damage constantly with the sniper I am using right now.

Also, play style has a lot to do with it. but meh, have fun.
---
1+3+3=7
#66Argyle_GargoylePosted 2/14/2013 10:02:08 AM
jreed1337 posted...

Recoil, fire rate, how it feels while firing, elements, ect. Some situations call for certain attributes from a gun that in other situations make it useless.

Raw damage doesn't equal best to me really. Also there is a big difference is character usage. I have my Sal pumping out 980K damage constantly with the sniper I am using right now.

i made the same statement in the 2nd response or so. still, im curious what his results were.

i highly doubt that im going to see anything that will make me hang up my skorry white death though.

the "best" is what you have that works well for you. probably should have been phrased a little different, but whatever
---
#67jreed1337Posted 2/14/2013 10:11:58 AM
jreed1337 posted...

i made the same statement in the 2nd response or so. still, im curious what his results were.

i highly doubt that im going to see anything that will make me hang up my skorry white death though.

the "best" is what you have that works well for you. probably should have been phrased a little different, but whatever

is the white death a railer or is that the pink gun? sorry, im not to keen on all the names in the game. though i think the pink one is a jacobs?
---
1+3+3=7
#68Kpt_KapowskiPosted 2/14/2013 10:14:25 AM
jreed1337 posted...
jreed1337 posted...

is the white death a railer or is that the pink gun? sorry, im not to keen on all the names in the game. though i think the pink one is a jacobs?

legendary vladof, broski.
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 72762
#69Argyle_GargoylePosted 2/14/2013 10:16:59 AM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
jreed1337 posted...
jreed1337 posted...

legendary vladof, broski.

it a legendary vladof sniper rifle. rapid fire, spinning barrel type. lots of fun
---
#70AlleRacingPosted 2/14/2013 10:26:44 AM(edited)
Saying 'per pull of the trigger' rather than 'per shot' to me implies it's a burst fire rifle. He already discounted the Invader, so it's likely a Dahl. The Pitchfork is massively powerful if you can land all the rounds, but that winning wouldn't surprise me, so I'm doubtful. Might be the Sloth, that would surprise me. Doubt it's a purple Dahl. Might be a Dahl Railer, that would surprise me more than the Sloth.

Eh, I see all my guesses were already wrong.
---
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg