Best way to farm heads/skins?

#1terabientPosted 2/13/2013 7:32:46 PM
What sorts of things affect the drop rate of mob/boss skins? Does playthrough matter at all?

Most skins have been easy enough so far, but Son of Mothrakk and Dukino's Mom are being stingy. Their legendaries have dropped but not a single skin...which would be awesome, if I hadn't been on Normal mode at the time. <_<

Any suggestions/tips would be appreciated.
---
What everyone needs to do is calm down, take a deep breath, and prepare their bodies for the Thunderdome.
GT: janejana
#2AnubisSlayer2Posted 2/13/2013 7:35:05 PM
Here ya go, happy hunting :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AhFsHQLashxcdG0zUmRFQXdia3ZHWHpFdlNPS1haT0E&pli=1
---
GT: MasterKush814
#3terabient(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 8:05:36 PM
Thanks, but I already know where things drop. ^^; I'm just wondering how to search for them efficiently. So far I've been doing most of my hunting on Normal Mode and I've found most of the heads and skins I've been looking for, but a few enemies have been holding out on me so far.

Specifically, I haven't seen ANY skins drop from Son of Mothrakk or Dukino's Mom, though they HAVE dropped their legendaries. It just struck me as a little odd.
---
What everyone needs to do is calm down, take a deep breath, and prepare their bodies for the Thunderdome.
GT: janejana