Farming for Henry heads..

#1MechOf17thPosted 2/14/2013 6:18:39 AM
Is it best to do on TVHM or Normal? I've had hardly any luck soloing him on TVHM so i was wondering if there's any difference between the two difficulties since doing it on normal is way faster.
#2Argyle_GargoylePosted 2/14/2013 6:21:27 AM
for heads it honestly shouldnt matter as they are not level dependent. a head you get at level 21 is identical to one you get at 50.

the only thing that will be different will be the levels on his unique drops.

he drops the cradle shield (which is pretty terrible TBH), but if you are just going for heads. id go for normal mode and put him down as fast as possible
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#3Mr__GTAPosted 2/14/2013 6:22:48 AM
What head are you looking for?
---
http://i.imgur.com/V1oek.png - bIindskater_
Xbox GT - Ninja Synik
#4MechOf17th(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 6:25:06 AM
Mr__GTA posted...
What head are you looking for?

I got the assassin's twice but i'm trying to get the rest, just not having any luck ;l
#5MechOf17th(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 6:26:21 AM
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
for heads it honestly shouldnt matter as they are not level dependent. a head you get at level 21 is identical to one you get at 50.

he drops the cradle shield (which is pretty terrible TBH), but if you are just going for heads. id go for normal mode and put him down as fast as possible

I got the level 50 cradle and keeping it because i'm a collector, lol. I was just wondering if you'd find heads easier on a harder difficulty due to it being harder.
#6Argyle_GargoylePosted 2/14/2013 6:31:46 AM
MechOf17th posted...

I got the level 50 cradle and keeping it because i'm a collector, lol. I was just wondering if you'd find heads easier on a harder difficulty due to it being harder.

well, the drop rate will be the same, but if its faster and easier for you to kill him on normal, you'll be able to rinse and repeat quicker

you are no more or less likely for the head to drop in normal vs TVHM
---
#7MechOf17th(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 6:34:35 AM
MechOf17th posted...

well, the drop rate will be the same, but if its faster and easier for you to kill him on normal, you'll be able to rinse and repeat quicker

Alrighty, thanks for the tip. You think I should keep my 5% rare relic on?
#8Argyle_GargoylePosted 2/14/2013 6:38:20 AM(edited)
MechOf17th posted...
MechOf17th posted...

ive never heard anything positive about the relic. i dont know all the details, but i guess people have looked at the code ad it doesnt have any effect on rare drops. only an increase in green drops vs. whites.

some claim it even hinders your chances at rare loot becausde it ups the chance of greens.

not sure, but in my experience, ive never seen any benefit in using it. most people around here share this sentiment
---
#9MechOf17th(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 6:41:28 AM
MechOf17th posted...
MechOf17th posted...

ive never heard anything positive about the relic. i dont know all the details, but i guess people have looked at the code ad it doesnt have any effect on rare drops. only an increase in green drops vs. whites.

some claim it even hinders your chances at rare loot becausde it ups the chance of greens.

not sure, but in my experience, ive never seen any benefit in using it. most people around here share this sentiment

Well, my friend and I always play together with both of our rare relics on and we've gotten two pinks from a red chest before. After that I always kept mine on unless i'm just going around killing things.
#10RaynofettPosted 2/14/2013 7:25:56 AM
http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showpost.php?p=2927893&postcount=120
---
GT: Raynofett