Legit players please!

#11Kpt_KapowskiPosted 2/14/2013 9:55:54 AM
fakesnoop77 posted...
I would put my name forward but I suffer with extreme social insecurity and find it hard to openly communicate with other human beings.

I shy away from the masses and feel insecure in groups. I have no social skills and hide behind my PC in order to communicate with 'normal' people on social boards.

I feel ashamed of myself and lack self confidence and have no belief in myself and my actions

Positivity is lacking and I literally go in to a cold sweat if I have to talk to people or socilize with others.

I feel that typing words on here is the only way to feel normal. I have no friends and find it hard to build rapport with others.

Plus I have no Mic.........

But add me if you wish ;)

JUST KIDDING!!!!!

Let's play!!!!

LMFAO
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 72762
#12terrysmay04Posted 2/14/2013 9:56:21 AM
You can add me TC, I don't cheat like most of the fools on this board.

I will warn you I don't play a ton of BL2 anymore, mostly playing BF3 and ME3, but if you send me an invite I will join you for some shenanigans.
---
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!
#13xXXxMrBxXXxPosted 2/14/2013 11:20:15 AM
I'm in too GT:xXXx Mr B xXXx Add me whenever you want
#14KongatthegatiesPosted 2/14/2013 11:26:17 AM
What if I don't smash, dupe, or mod, but I balance that out by being terrible at the game? Do I qualify as legit? Or is "not sucking" a prerequisite? 'Cause if it is, then I'm screwed.
---
GT: Kongatthegates
#15I_AeRoDyNaMicSPosted 2/14/2013 11:31:26 AM
Gt in sig down to play with you man
---
-GT: I AeRoDyNaMicS
"I am lightning, the rain transformed
#16shadowhippo1986Posted 2/14/2013 12:22:58 PM
i'm sorry if this is a stupid question ,but what is "smashing?"
#17KongatthegatiesPosted 2/14/2013 12:30:29 PM
shadowhippo1986 posted...
i'm sorry if this is a stupid question ,but what is "smashing?"

Using the Evil Smasher glitch. It's a bug with one of the weapons that you get as a quest reward that can make every gun in your inventory insanely powerful. Like, "Take down a raid boss in 3 seconds solo" powerful. Just Youtube "Evil Smasher" if you want to see more.

Personally I don't have a problem with anyone doing this in their own private games; hell, I've done it just to see it for myself. It really only becomes a problem when people start doing it in other people's games, as it removes any whisp of challenge from the game.
---
GT: Kongatthegates
#18MosebysRangersPosted 2/14/2013 12:59:31 PM
KaBoom1322 posted...
I'm gonna start playing online in 2weeks.Please postif you're legit.

Define legit.

Also have you traded items with other people?
#19kiwimyweeweePosted 2/14/2013 1:54:14 PM
MosebysRangers posted...
KaBoom1322 posted...
I'm gonna start playing online in 2weeks.Please postif you're legit.

Define legit.

Also have you traded items with other people?

He doesn't have online so I imagine not. Maybe local coop but that doesn't count.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.