"There is no right way to play this game"

#1KaBoom1322Posted 2/14/2013 8:49:33 AM
Is a dupers argument.This is false.Duping is a save exploit therefore it shouldn't happen and is the wrong way to play.
---
Being unintelligent is the worst possible curse.
#2WretchedOwlPosted 2/14/2013 8:52:15 AM
I agree duping is an exploit, but there's nothin wrong with sharin the love. If my buddies and I sat and farmed a boss over and over again for a legendary, I want everyone to be able to have it. We're not gonna sit there and farm the bunker ten billion times til he drops 4 b*tches.
---
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin.
#3xboxBUNZILLAPosted 2/14/2013 8:52:49 AM
same way with "farming quest turn ins" .. i know youre fairly new to the boards, but as you say lf litter the boards, theres just as many as these topics littering the boards, these topics have already been made, move on
#4jloewensteinPosted 2/14/2013 8:53:16 AM
Dupers, fleshtickers, evilsmashers and BFFs...

But what they do in their games is not my concern.
#5fakesnoop77Posted 2/14/2013 8:54:27 AM
Kaboom.

I like you, I really do but these topics have been posted before and quite frankly, they don't work.

Just accept that duping goes on and will continue to do so.

There is nothing you (or me) or anyone can do to stop it.

Good effort 5/10
---
Fitter, happier, more productive, like a pig in a cage on antibiotics
#6KaBoom1322(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 9:00:22 AM
Snoop.I know they will still dupe BUT i figured i'd keep annoying then with these topics,might make themstop posting"LF"
---
#7jreed1337Posted 2/14/2013 9:01:31 AM
hmm, this is pretty new and refreshing. thanks for bringing it to the forefront of our attention good sir.
---
1+3+3=7
#8Kamden_TPosted 2/14/2013 9:03:07 AM
KaBoom1322 posted...
Snoop.I know they will still dupe BUT i figured i'd keep annoying then with these topics,might make themstop posting"LF"

Nothing will stop the LF topics. I even tried the Gearbox forum's for a while until I realized that most of the trade topics(they do not allow duping topics) were actually just duping topics in disguise, it is all legit trade only talk until you join the game.
#9KaBoom1322(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 9:04:02 AM
Dupe if you wish then.
---
#10gameslickerPosted 2/14/2013 9:11:56 AM
look TC, i get what you're preaching but what are you planning on doing to stop it? message EVERY person who has played borderlands 1/2 and NOT dupe? besides, the concept of right and wrong are relative. is it right for a person to steal food and money to support one's family? is it wrong for a person to help someone study for a test, knowing that person will also cheat on the test? you cannot control what others think, say, and do. ask yourself this, would you like it i told you "your save file got glitched, you now have 200+ badass tokens, cheating is cheating, therefore you must delete that character and start over with a new one?"