"There is no right way to play this game"

#31sole005Posted 2/14/2013 2:18:47 PM
jreed1337 posted...
sole005 posted...
I generally agree with what you're saying but In a year or two, when we have all moved on to new games, will these digital representations of items matter? They won't. So just play to have fun. That's the only proper way to play a game.

pff, this is gamefaqs. take your well thought out and intelligent post and find somebody who gives a crap about your nicely articulated thoughts!

=P

My bad! I meant...LFLFLF LOOKING FOR BLACK GUYS! OOPS I mean GUNS! BLACK GUNS! better? xD
#32LifeIsABigGamePosted 2/14/2013 2:23:58 PM
jreed1337 posted...
sole005 posted...
I generally agree with what you're saying but In a year or two, when we have all moved on to new games, will these digital representations of items matter? They won't. So just play to have fun. That's the only proper way to play a game.

pff, this is gamefaqs. take your well thought out and intelligent post and find somebody who gives a crap about your nicely articulated thoughts!

=P

LOL! "Screw u and ur words of wisdom," there I fixed it
---
Life is best enjoyed with family and friends.
GT: Mono El Nasty
#33tony8669Posted 2/14/2013 2:51:53 PM
There's no "right" way to play the game? That sounds like saying it's a bad game.

Shouldn't the claim be "There is no wrong way to play this game"?
#34kiwimyweeweePosted 2/14/2013 2:53:55 PM
tony8669 posted...
There's no "right" way to play the game? That sounds like saying it's a bad game.

Shouldn't the claim be "There is no wrong way to play this game"?

Thank you.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#35SinisterBladePosted 2/14/2013 3:07:16 PM
In a purely technical sence, that isnt really true. First of all its an exploit, not even a glitch. It is a part of the game, something the devolpers have yet to fix, since BL1. This has been a known issue since then. They could have done things to fix it, they dont care. Because of this fact, its up to people to choose how they feel about it. It becomes opinion. Being holier-than-thou about it, is just as bad as acting like its not something harmful. Really in its current state there cannot be a right answer. People who choose not to dupe are true vault hunters, but also need to get off thier imaginary throne. Dont get a big head. People who dupe and LF for anything should play a game based on loot, hunting for loot. Dont ruin it for yourselves, likewise though, non-dupers dont get delusional either. Its irrelevant as long as these people you disagaree with aren't in YOUR game, ruining it for you. Thats the only time you have a right to complain.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#36Autumn_OfferingPosted 2/14/2013 3:07:51 PM
gameslicker posted...
is it right for a person to steal food and money to support one's family?

how is this relevant to copying play pretend game items? jesus christ you guys are ridiculous
#37KaBoom1322(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 3:13:35 PM
Sinister,i respect you but you are wrong.Rare loot is meant to be rare,you're meant to put in time and effort to get it.
---
Being unintelligent is the worst possible curse.
#38Kpt_KapowskiPosted 2/14/2013 3:30:35 PM
Whiny entitled casuals gonna whiny entitled casual.
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 72762
#39KaBoom1322(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 3:39:15 PM
Lmao kpt'n.They don't like the truth,they can't comprehend that duping is wrong "cause they save hours of farming"
---
Being unintelligent is the worst possible curse.
#40kiwimyweeweePosted 2/14/2013 3:47:10 PM
Kapowski is kaboom your protege? Grooming a successor?
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.