The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

did any of you BL players jump on the aliens game yet?

#1OLD_MAN_GAMERPosted 2/14/2013 10:24:16 AM
just wondering if any of you gearbox supporters jumped over to try the aliens game yet? there are some real control-freak-d*cks on this board, but id value your opinion more on the aliens release seeing as how most of you are more plugged into gearboxs' doings from being devoted to borderlands...
good? bad? worth dropping BL for a bit to take it for a spin.

Panopictonguy, kaboom, kilbot- where you at on this one?
#2KaBoom1322Posted 2/14/2013 10:25:56 AM
No,i can't play anything but borderlands.
---
Being unintelligent is the worst possible curse.
#3OLD_MAN_GAMER(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 10:38:03 AM
KaBoom1322 posted...

LOL-- i get the borderland shakes sometimes...
#4Jambi_ManPosted 2/14/2013 10:50:37 AM
KaBoom1322 posted...

^this. But I heard it's got some real problems. That's all I know.
---
TOOLarmy 4 life. Spiral Out.....
#5OLD_MAN_GAMER(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 11:05:12 AM
ive been hearing about these "problems" as well- i was sure id get it just to support gearbox for the work they did with BL... but i dunno now...is gearbox a one hit wonder?
#6Argyle_GargoylePosted 2/14/2013 11:08:58 AM
i havnt played it myself (probably wont. have way to big of a back log of games as it is), but ive heard the same things about it having issues.

id say if you are really interested, to rent it 1st. if its destined to be a quick discount bin sort of game, you dont want to drop a full $60 on it now
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#7Evil SquallPosted 2/14/2013 11:12:20 AM
ive been hearing about these "problems" as well- i was sure id get it just to support gearbox for the work they did with BL... but i dunno now...is gearbox a one hit wonder?

I think its more they only give a **** about their own IP's. Games like Aliens and Duke Nukem are just side projects they hand off to their lesser studios while they focus on things like Borderlands. They dont invest much into games like Aliens.
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 : Maya Lvl 50
It's not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything
#8Kpt_KapowskiPosted 2/14/2013 11:12:37 AM
Speaking of aliens, I've got a couple codes for avatar shirts that say "game over man!".

Anybody want em?
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 72762
#9killbot357Posted 2/14/2013 12:14:31 PM
I'm not interested in the Aliens game. I'm pretty busy with Dead Space 3, Fire Emblem: Awakening and the Etrian Odyssey IV demo.

Also I've heard the Aliens game is really really bad.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, Dead Space 3, Fire Emblem: Awakening
#10PAC918Posted 2/14/2013 9:17:48 PM
The multi-player is one of the best out there right now with the new Aliens: Colonial Marines game. Gearbox Software did a lot of work on this game and it wasn't much of a 'side-project' at all.

Plus, the launch party in Dallas was #awesome!
---
Dallas Cowboys (0-0)