Moxxi Loveapalooza Shift Codes

#21sole005Posted 2/14/2013 2:42:01 PM
VeritasAbIrato posted...
H3nryW1ls0n3 posted...
VeritasAbIrato posted...
sshadow5002 posted...
Does the gun really have better stats than a level 50 version of the mission gun?

I'm gonna be farming this gun very soon so I'll have to compare them to the Shift Code version.

Im on the opposite end, the one I received is NOT as good as the one i already had. Also, so you don't waste your time, this is a quest reward gun, you can't farm it.

You can farm quest rewards

Explain if you would?

Hand in quest. Check reward. If not the one you want sign out. Rinse, repeat until you find the specific version (i.e. Slagged Eviceration Rubi, Inflammable LT)
#22VeritasAbIrato(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 2:45:20 PM
oh ok, i know that method all to well. Normally when i think farming i think of the killing kind...
#23sshadow5002Posted 2/14/2013 3:01:07 PM
I myself have a second profile (doesnt have to even be online)

My second profile joins as player 2, I turn in the mission with player 1, If I don't like the reward I just Sign out, Sign back in and try again.

If I like the reward but its not exactly what I'm after I throw it at player 2, then I sign out with Player 1, this will cause me to exit the game without saving with player 1 BUT will save for Player 2 therefore Player 2 keeps the gun and Player 1 can keep turning in the mission.

This is how I got so many Rubi's and Gwen's Head's :D
---
A 2006 study concluded that 82% of people who don't know what they're talking about use false statistics.
#24sole005Posted 2/14/2013 3:20:46 PM
sshadow5002 posted...
I myself have a second profile (doesnt have to even be online)

My second profile joins as player 2, I turn in the mission with player 1, If I don't like the reward I just Sign out, Sign back in and try again.

If I like the reward but its not exactly what I'm after I throw it at player 2, then I sign out with Player 1, this will cause me to exit the game without saving with player 1 BUT will save for Player 2 therefore Player 2 keeps the gun and Player 1 can keep turning in the mission.

This is how I got so many Rubi's and Gwen's Head's :D

This also works very well for farming one time events (treasure room, moonshot, terminus armory) as well as for farming torgue/seraph vendors (buy with one acct, toss to 2nd, log out, keep item and crystals)
#25BayouJoePosted 2/14/2013 4:42:35 PM
I sold that shotgun as soon as I got it, have 3 others with better stats.
---
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
#26H_Panic22Posted 2/14/2013 5:04:15 PM
BayouJoe posted...

This man is a fool and a blasphemer.
---
Gamertag= H Panic22
#27BayouJoePosted 2/14/2013 7:50:57 PM
H_Panic22 posted...
BayouJoe posted...

This man is a fool and a blasphemer.

Whatever....."To each his own"
---
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
#28dj_skooterPosted 2/14/2013 8:20:30 PM
I haven't used the Heartbreaker in a while, and I noticed this one's bullet spread is a heart shape (similar to kitten makin a smiley).

Did the quest reward Heartbreakers do this too?
---
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/dj_sk00ter/stills_idle.gif
#29H3nryW1ls0n3Posted 2/14/2013 8:40:21 PM
dj_skooter posted...
I haven't used the Heartbreaker in a while, and I noticed this one's bullet spread is a heart shape (similar to kitten makin a smiley).

Did the quest reward Heartbreakers do this too?

Yes.
#30HughJorgennPosted 2/15/2013 11:49:17 PM
Just in case anyone missed this yesterday.