How long did it take to get yalls CC from the warrior

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. How long did it take to get yalls CC from the warrior
2 years ago#21
KaBoom1322 posted...
Got a casual ravager yesterday.8014x18, grinds everything into dust.

*thumbs up*
---
Fitter, happier, more productive, like a pig in a cage on antibiotics
2 years ago#22
It makes killing those damn rock tentacles easy.
---
Being unintelligent is the worst possible curse.
2 years ago#23
KaBoom1322 posted...
It makes killing those damn rock tentacles easy.

Now get another and Gunzerk with them!
---
Fitter, happier, more productive, like a pig in a cage on antibiotics
2 years ago#24
frogdude142 posted...
sole005 posted...
I saw many a Flakker, Impaler, Leech and Volcano before I saw a CC. Honestly, the best way is the moonshot method...

hows this sound for you with in 74 hours of nothing BUT warrior runs i got 3 low end leecher 2 volcanos and 4 flakkers and still up to this day still not cc im getting a char ready to moonshot now tho

I had the same problem haha. Got my zerker to 50, farmed Warrior. Nothing. Not one damn legendary in I don't remember how many hours/days.

After awhile it It got so annoying I rushed a second character to 50 to moonshot. I got Flakker on my first try and then 4 CC's in a row (non-element, corrosive, slag, shock).

However, I've never ever seen the Warrior drop anything else besides: Volcano, Impaler, CC, Flakker, and Leech via moonshot. I'm guessing these are the only legendaries you can get?
2 years ago#25
As quick as it took me to throw it in the Lava.
I'm not a fan of that over rated shotgun due to the "bandwagon mentality" of the majority which coincidentally are casuals but mostly due to the fact that I hate the Hyperion stability effect and how you can't properly get a good shot unless you fired off some rounds prior...
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
2 years ago#26
Just because the CC isn't op anymore nobody likes it.I still think it's a solid gun and a bonus of 1 ammo cost.
---
Being unintelligent is the worst possible curse.
2 years ago#27
KaBoom1322 posted...
Just because the CC isn't op anymore nobody likes it.I still think it's a solid gun and a bonus of 1 ammo cost.

I never liked it from the beginning and I have preached it lol
Just wasn't my cup of tea
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
2 years ago#28
I got the game for Xmas, Bee/CC was already patched by then, so I have no familiarity with the exploit. However, I still like the CC (esp on my mechro) although it does tend to lag multiplayer games.

On that note I still think a purple Ravager is the best shotgun in the game.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. How long did it take to get yalls CC from the warrior

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived