What do you think is each manufacturer's best weapon type?

#11atomicbreathPosted 2/15/2013 5:59:31 AM
Bandit: shotties, AR (spray and pray all day!)
Dahl: Pistol, Sniper
Hyperion: SMG, Pistol, shotties (needs relatively higher clips for effectiveness)
Jakobs: Sniper, Pistol, maybe shotties (high dmg, great accuracy)
Vladof: Pistols, AR (some of the best non-legendary weapons)
Torgue: Pistols, maybe AR miniguns (mainly because of the Unkempt Harold)
Tediore: SMG, Launchers ("I'm outta ammo!" [throws weapon] 'Take that!')
Maliwan: SMG

Sorry, not exactly one for one...
---
Fact because it's science. ==============================================
#12IAmDJNinjaStarPosted 2/15/2013 6:00:57 AM
Bandit - pistols (mostly for the Gub)
Dahl - ARs (not a big Dahl fan honestly)
Hyperion - shotguns (especially Thinking)
Jakobs - snipers (only snipers worth using)
Vladof - pistols (my favorite guns)
Torgue - toss up (pistols, ARs, and shotguns are good)
Tediore - SMGs (again, not a fan)
Maliwan - SMGs (best SMGs in the game)
---
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.
#13atomicbreathPosted 2/15/2013 6:08:57 AM
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
torgue - another tough call. guess id have to go with their shotguns, but their pistols are really close

I have a hard time using Torgue shotties. The bullet speed is awful. Now, I know I'm not great at this game so it could just be that I I'm just not good enough to use these effectively. I end up missing most of the time. =(
---
Fact because it's science. ==============================================
#14IAmDJNinjaStarPosted 2/15/2013 6:15:43 AM
atomicbreath posted...
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
torgue - another tough call. guess id have to go with their shotguns, but their pistols are really close

I have a hard time using Torgue shotties. The bullet speed is awful. Now, I know I'm not great at this game so it could just be that I I'm just not good enough to use these effectively. I end up missing most of the time. =(

You're right. I love me some Ravagers. But it does take a bit to get used to the aiming process. Gotta lead that target just right. Keep at it. You'll get it, and it's absolutely worth it.
---
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.
#15AlleRacingPosted 2/15/2013 6:20:00 AM
Bandit - Rocket Launchers
Dahl - Assault Rifles
Hyperion - Shotguns
Jakobs - Sniper Rifles
Maliwan - Submachine Guns
Tediore - Submachine Guns
Torgue - Assault Rifles
Vladof - Assault Rifles
---
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg
#16I have no namePosted 2/15/2013 8:54:14 AM
Bandit: Meh. Both my characters have skills boosting reload times so huge magazines hold no appeal for me, not worthy the crummy stats. If I have to pick one though it'd be shotguns since those suffer from long reloads. Still I'd never pick one over a...

Torgue: Shotguns. I like being able to clearly see the spread on my shots. Splash damage is fun to, pull a mob together with converge and carpet bomb them with a ravager.

Tediore: Another meh. Again shotguns since they benefit a lot from the gimmick.

Vladof: Pistols. Anarchists are glorious guns.

Dahl: Meh yet again. Burst fire combines the problems of semi and full-auto like needing precise aim and wasting ammo with none of the advanatges like power and ease of use. The SMGs, specifically the emperor, are the only thing I like.

Maliwan: SMGs. Snipers and rocket launchers don't put enough shots out to gurantee the element works and their pistols are ammo devouring monstrosities, but their SMGs are things of beauty.

Hyperion: SMGs. The first few rounds go everywhere, but the other 20-30 shots go exactly on target even when hipfiring.

Jakobs- I like their pistols, but the Buffalo gives the edge to their snipers.
---
Why does he have a gun? Why is she fainting? What the hell is a ghost table?:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/af/Weird_Tales_February_1928.jpg
#17BigRobb2389(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 10:45:35 AM
bump.

i'm interested in hearing more views.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/BigRobb/
#18UltimaphazonPosted 2/16/2013 1:58:13 PM
Bandit - I love their x3 Rocket Launchers. Pretty much the only Bandit weapons I like
Dahl - Dahl are awful imo. I hate the burst fire. If I have to pick one, I'd take Assault Rifles, but honestly I'd rather have any other brand.
Hyperion - Shotguns are great. Pistols and SMGs aren't too shabby either.
Jakobs - Sniper Rifle all the way. Pistols are decent as well. I hate their ARs and Shotties.
Vladof - Pistols, so good.
Torgue - Shotgun (Ravager 'nuff said)
Tediore - SMG, I guess. I like most of their weapons really
Maliwan - SMG, pretty easily this time.
#19Flow_149Posted 2/16/2013 2:45:52 PM
Ultimaphazon posted...
Bandit - I love their x3 Rocket Launchers. Pretty much the only Bandit weapons I like
Dahl - Dahl are awful imo. I hate the burst fire. If I have to pick one, I'd take Assault Rifles, but honestly I'd rather have any other brand.
Hyperion - Shotguns are great. Pistols and SMGs aren't too shabby either.
Jakobs - Sniper Rifle all the way. Pistols are decent as well. I hate their ARs and Shotties.
Vladof - Pistols, so good.
Torgue - Shotgun (Ravager 'nuff said)
Tediore - SMG, I guess. I like most of their weapons really
Maliwan - SMG, pretty easily this time.

You have good taste.
Agree on every point except for dahl. I prefer there snipers as it's the only weapon that dahl makes that actually improves with burst fire. :P