So I have a spare 800 points, and cannot make up my mind on which DLC to get.

#1TheSaucePosted 2/15/2013 12:40:01 AM
I'm sure I'll eventually get the rest of them, but which of the current DLC is worth investing in the most? I know it all comes down to personal opinion, but I mean as far as replay value goes, I guess. I have a level 50 assassin that has okay gear, but could use some upgrades, plus I have a level 30 commando I'm currently leveling. I also plan on leveling at least the Mechromancer besides the other two I already have...So I guess what I'm really asking is which DLC is most tolerable to run through multiple times, and is at least somewhat generous with new, useful loot?

All opinions are appreciated, because I literally know nothing of them, other than what little I've read of other peoples comments on this board.
---
#2fakesnoop77Posted 2/15/2013 1:03:16 AM
Torgue DLC

If you need to upgrade loot then farming Pete for legendaries is the best idea for you. He drops a wide range quite often.

You can also get the Kitten AR which is a decent unique blue quest reward.
---
Fitter, happier, more productive, like a pig in a cage on antibiotics
#3GramkuPosted 2/15/2013 1:12:36 AM
fakesnoop77 posted...
Torgue DLC

If you need to upgrade loot then farming Pete for legendaries is the best idea for you. He drops a wide range quite often.

Probably this.
I've only played through Pirate's Booty, but I'm playing Torgue right now and I already like it better.

You do got the exploitable treasure room in Pirate's Booty though, so that's another option if you want to farm for oranges.
---
Silly rabbit, sigs are for kids!
#4Azrael0206Posted 2/15/2013 1:41:29 AM
fakesnoop77 posted...
Torgue DLC

---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
Pokemon Black FC: 2709 5858 9913
#5stickboy2323Posted 2/15/2013 4:14:12 AM
fakesnoop77 posted...
Torgue DLC

---
Badass Rank: 0
#6KongatthegatiesPosted 2/15/2013 5:39:39 AM
Torgue is definitely my pick. The main reason for me is because it's by far the funniest, which is one of the main reasons I play Borderlands. It's also got some good options for loot, and is easily farmable.
---
GT: Kongatthegates
#7StormWolf12Posted 2/15/2013 8:17:09 AM
Scarlett's adds more useful gear than the other two.
#8Yankeehazard191Posted 2/15/2013 8:52:38 AM
Just get the mechromancer character
---
You don't have daddy issues! Now Luke Sky Walker that guy has daddy issues.
#9StormWolf12Posted 2/15/2013 8:54:05 AM
Gross.^
#10MrImpatient35Posted 2/15/2013 8:55:22 AM
My fav DLC so far is the Torgue one. The best weapons, in my opinion, is in the Sir Hammerlock's Hunt DLC. So either of those two.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.