Best way for leveling up at this point?

#11MillkdudzPosted 2/15/2013 2:53:08 PM
No
#12Epic_McDudePosted 2/15/2013 3:10:59 PM
Consult this topic: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/638784-borderlands-2/65331943

Pete's Bar, use the Norfleet on the enemies repeatedly and turn in the quest infinitely. (Of course you need the Campaign of Carnage DLC.)
---
"Fight for them, then, and die for their sins!" -Dracula, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
#13SinisterBladePosted 2/15/2013 3:17:32 PM
Norleeting everything is truly a blast. Sounds like the apocalypse, and everything dies.

Nice sig..
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#14drake_skullPosted 2/15/2013 3:29:44 PM
nilla151 posted...
New game plus typically starts at level 27-30

4/5 of my New Game + started at level 34 or higher. 1 started at 45 because I leveled up on the death race.
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
http://www.youtube.com/user/Drakeskull23
#15THREE6KILLAH77Posted 2/15/2013 3:48:56 PM
I can level you up in 2 hrs to level 50. We will be on tomorrow morning. I am leveling up a siren so if you want in I can help.

GT: THREE6KILLAH77
#16LinksStepFatherPosted 2/15/2013 3:53:32 PM
THREE6KILLAH77 posted...
I can level you up in 2 hrs to level 50. We will be on tomorrow morning. I am leveling up a siren so if you want in I can help.

GT: THREE6KILLAH77

hey could you lvl up my guy? Im on now if you want to message me.
GT-MIK3YS1K3Y
#17THREE6KILLAH77Posted 2/15/2013 4:05:03 PM
I'm at work right now. If you want to hit me up tomorrow I can help you. The best way to level up your guy is the tier 3 rematch bar brawl at pyro pete's bar. I have a norfleet with 300 thousand times 3 damage. You don't even need to go into the bar, just stand at the door and shoot your norfleet, it will kill everything in the bar. you should be able to finish the challenge within 90 seconds. Do it over and over. I have an even faster way, but this is the way to go.
#18Epic_McDudePosted 2/15/2013 4:12:02 PM
I'm at work right now. If you want to hit me up tomorrow I can help you. The best way to level up your guy is the tier 3 rematch bar brawl at pyro pete's bar. I have a norfleet with 300 thousand times 3 damage. You don't even need to go into the bar, just stand at the door and shoot your norfleet, it will kill everything in the bar. you should be able to finish the challenge within 90 seconds. Do it over and over. I have an even faster way, but this is the way to go.

This right here.Works the best.

If you only have the vanilla game- Then I'm not sure, ever since they patched the flesh-stick exploit.
---
"Fight for them, then, and die for their sins!" -Dracula, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
#19THREE6KILLAH77Posted 2/15/2013 4:17:00 PM
Epic_McDude posted...

This right here.Works the best.

If you only have the vanilla game- Then I'm not sure, ever since they patched the flesh-stick exploit.

lol, dude don't hate, I think its funny that a lot of people make suggestions and not know what they are talking about. I have all the achievements and know what I'm saying. People always got to hate on here.