Is there a hive out there?

#1calistud4evPosted 2/15/2013 7:19:04 PM
Hey guys I'm finally finishing my unique blue collection. I'm only missing the hive and pot o gold. I used to have the hive(first drop from Saturn). I was trying to help someone out and was saved on. This was months ago now. Well I still haven't been able to find abother. If anyone out there has 1 and is looking to trade, I'd appreciate it. I have atleast 1 of every legendary/seraph/unique. I'd be more than happy to help you as well with any farming,guns,leveling,etc. Thanks again!

GT an9elic
---
"Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor bastard die for his."-G. S. P.
#2zodiaccurse12Posted 2/15/2013 7:28:53 PM
I have a lvl 50 The hive, I'm looking for a lvl 50 pot of gold myself if you have it
#3calistud4ev(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 7:36:33 PM
Hey what's up zodiac! We've dealt before....same situation as you on the pot o gold. Only have 2 remaining blues that being one of them. The other being the hive. Is there anything I can do to help? I'd love to get ahold of that hive. If you wanna farm,need anything,lvl up. I have the quest open for pot O gold. We could do that too.
---
"Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor bastard die for his."-G. S. P.
#4calistud4ev(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 8:18:12 PM
Hey zodiac if by chance you read this send me a message. I have your pot o gold! I don't need anything in return. Really cool dude finished my collection. He dropped both items I needed. Thanks again!

GT an9elic
---
#5calistud4ev(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 8:27:02 PM
Hey zodiac do you mind dropping me your hive?
---
#6Redrum0351Posted 2/15/2013 8:46:49 PM
I can give u my hive for any trespassers and sloths u might have obviously duping.
---
GT: REdrUM0351