Evil Smasher Glitch Help

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Evil Smasher Glitch Help
3 years ago#1
Ok so I have been messing around with this glitch lately and it can be pretty fun for farming bosses.

Anyway you all know the story...blah blah blah

My question is, is there any rhyme or reason to it?

I know you're supposed to look for a really glitched out explosion on the Smasher reload but I can't seem to get it as high as some people have.

My highest ammo count for the Infinity was like 125 but mostly averaging around 70-90 stacks but I've seen vids of people getting it over 200...300...

I'm using a Mechromancer currently...one kid told me it works better with Axton because he has better reload stats...

Any truth to this? Is it all in the timing? Is it the length of time I'm reloading the Smaher? Or is it just luck?

Thanks guys!!
---
XBL--Phaldar
3 years ago#2
I frequently stop at 225-300. 325 being my highest.

Just get the big explosion. The one that taked up your entire screen and you don't even see the gun move.

Furthermore, keep that **** offline.
---
Gamertag: LaGrimm
Now Playing: Borderlands 2
3 years ago#3
Traziel posted...
I frequently stop at 225-300. 325 being my highest.

Just get the big explosion. The one that taked up your entire screen and you don't even see the gun move.

Furthermore, keep that **** offline.

I dont understand your last point?
---
XBL--Phaldar
3 years ago#4
So if a few friends of mine want to farm a raid boss I shouldnt be using this glitch?

Its efficient. I'm not ruining the game for anyone.

Please explain....
---
XBL--Phaldar
3 years ago#5
He never will explain. He meant to say "Don't use this glitch with me".
---
Xbox Live Gamertag - Devildude720
Sorry if I abruptly stop responding to posts, I have the attention-span of a banana.
3 years ago#6
DevilazerV1 posted...

No. I meant what I said. Unless it's the general consensus of the group, don't be that random that joins a game and instantly starts glitching and killing everything thinking it's "cool" or "fun".

Farm with it. Enjoy it, but unless it's the norm in the game you join, don't bust it out.

I'm not ya daddy or anything, just a friendly suggestion.
---
Gamertag: LaGrimm
Now Playing: Borderlands 2
3 years ago#7
Traziel posted...
DevilazerV1 posted...

No. I meant what I said. Unless it's the general consensus of the group, don't be that random that joins a game and instantly starts glitching and killing everything thinking it's "cool" or "fun".

Farm with it. Enjoy it, but unless it's the norm in the game you join, don't bust it out.

What he said. I got kicked for doing this online.
3 years ago#8
DevilazerV1 posted...

Traziel posted...
DevilazerV1 posted...

What he said. I got kicked for doing this online.

That is why I don't play with randoms.

TC, I suggest you make some like-minded friends from this board or elsewhere. (Though it seems you already have, so you're good to go.)

Just avoid the stick-in-the-muds.
---
"Fight for them, then, and die for their sins!" -Dracula, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
3 years ago#9
Since you can get reported for glitching on XBL, then yeah, it's always good advice to tell somebody not to do it unless the people you are playing with are fine with it.

Anyway, to answer your question, just keep doing the reload cancel until the smasher does the explosion every time you reload, then wait for a big explosion to switch over to the other weapon slot.

Since most people reload while facing a wall so it doesn't drag down their DPS to a crawl, learn to listen to the reload sound, and switch over when one is abnormally loud.
3 years ago#10
tony8669 posted...
Since you can get reported for glitching on XBL, then yeah, it's always good advice to tell somebody not to do it unless the people you are playing with are fine with it.

Whoever reports people for glitching is wasting their time. You will never get banned for evil smashing.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Evil Smasher Glitch Help

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived