Question about my story progress and playing in another game

#1AxelPoePosted 2/16/2013 1:57:14 PM
I have only just started my TVH mode and my friend in about half way through his. So two questions I need to know;

1) If I join him and play along him main story, will my progress also jump to that point? And lose all the main missions up to that point?

2) Will my game also save any mission both main and sub as a completed mission in my game as well? Therefore; not giving me EXP for completing it in my own game?
---
[{o}] Hope Never Dies [{o}]
#2xboxBUNZILLAPosted 2/16/2013 2:05:41 PM
when you go back to solo and start a mission a screen will pop up saying you have already completed this mission would you like to skip it, just say no and youll have your missions.
#3kinggoldfingerPosted 2/16/2013 2:09:11 PM
Or you can say that you do want to skip it, and you'll get exp/ reward for that mission.
---
The Princess is in another Castle.
Punching trees gives me wood.
#4AxelPoe(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 2:20:46 PM
Is that pop-up question only in TVH? Because I never heard about that before. And will I still get EXP from doing them? Because normally any mission already done gives nothing.
---
[{o}] Hope Never Dies [{o}]
#5capnovanPosted 2/16/2013 2:24:22 PM
AxelPoe posted...
Is that pop-up question only in TVH? Because I never heard about that before. And will I still get EXP from doing them? Because normally any mission already done gives nothing.

You won't get the XP that is given upon completing the mission, just from killing enemies.
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#6xboxBUNZILLAPosted 2/16/2013 2:40:32 PM
it comes up in pt1 too, when you get to a mission youve done in someone elses game thats when it pops up.