what manufacturer traits would be best applied to which guns?

#1resealablePosted 2/16/2013 6:50:33 PM
For example if the b**** has the weapon parts of bandit its magazine size is increased ( to 51 so its not much). What would be some good combos?
---
Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will send me into a downward spiral of infinite despair.
#2stickboy2323Posted 2/16/2013 7:08:21 PM
Dahl burst fire on Bandit shotguns

Bandit magazine size on Maliwan pistols.

Tediore reload on Torgue anything. EXPLOSIONS?
---
Badass Rank: 0
#3BigSai29Posted 2/16/2013 7:38:42 PM
Pretty much matching Manufacturer Grip to Manufacturer's Gun yields the best results to me. People like Jakob's grips where available for dat damage but I don' think it offsets the better well roundedness of matching grip/gun manufacturer.
#4resealable(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 8:00:28 PM
BigSai29 posted...
Pretty much matching Manufacturer Grip to Manufacturer's Gun yields the best results to me. People like Jakob's grips where available for dat damage but I don' think it offsets the better well roundedness of matching grip/gun manufacturer.

Do you know what part applies the effect? When I used the b**** I had the stock, sight and grip of bandit. Or would it need to be all 3 parts?
---
Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will send me into a downward spiral of infinite despair.
#5BigSai29Posted 2/16/2013 8:17:13 PM
The Grip is the key component in determining a gun's stats.Sight/Stocks won't change the stats on the Gun Card. The only exception to this is Rocket Launcher.

Some stocks have hidden effects. Actually I only know this to be true of Dahl Gun-->Dahl Stock. On a Sandhawk 1 burst while ADS with a Sandhawk with Dahl Stock shoots 12 bullets vs. 8 for Non-Dahl Stock. Still trying to figure out other things. In general, without knowing if there are other hidden effects, go with Dahl/Hyperion stocks where available. Jakobs stocks tend to be the worst as they usually make you're gun have worse accuracy recovery.
#6resealable(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 8:30:46 PM
What about other brands? Would maliwan increase elemental chance or damage? I assume vladof would make guns faster, hyperion for accuracy, torgue and jacobs for damage, bandit is mag size. I think dalh on other weapons would also increase fire rate right? What else is there?
---