You dupers insulting me are...

#21kiwimyweeweePosted 2/16/2013 8:13:28 PM(edited)
Traziel posted...
It pays to be a lurker.

:)

Lies. I have been lurking several boards for awhile now and have not received one cent.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#22PanopictonguyPosted 2/16/2013 8:32:08 PM
so...
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#23SinisterBladePosted 2/16/2013 9:07:52 PM(edited)
StormWolf12 posted...
Wow. At least my trolling was cheeky and fun.

I hate to admit it, but yes, it really was. HATE YOU :P (not really)

Kaboom, I hate to say this but Ive lost respect for you. Your problem is you've gained an entirely unjustified god complex now. You started nobel enough, but its gone now. If there is one thing in this world I resent above all else, it is hubris. You and your kind are a scourge on the community, you have NO right to cry about people being fed up with that attitude. You are nothing.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#24incinerator950Posted 2/16/2013 10:15:35 PM
Who are you?
---
Glock o'clock
#25baddogg2Posted 2/16/2013 10:23:53 PM
kaboom,

I have duped for people on here, and some people have duped form me. I look at it as people helping people out. I have come to view this game as a community game. Sometimes you can not find a certain gun, and a person is willing to help you out then you, and that person become friends, and help each other out. That person has friends that need help or you have friends that need help, and that's how it works. If you don't like people who dupe then don't play with them.
#26HeROiiCsPosted 2/16/2013 10:33:45 PM
Disclaimer: I stand in the fence about this topic

I feel the term casual is thrown around as an insult. My question to the people who use it is, what was the last Borderlands 2 tournament you won? This game is Vault Hunter vs Pandora. Pandora has many gifts to give and for once we can do as we please with it. The beauty of BL. Where as CoD you complain about campers or shotgunners, quickscopers or whatever your pet peeve, who ruin the game. On pandora however, you can exploit as much as you want and the game has no problem with it. This forum is a vault in itself, there's just a lot better drop ratio here.
#27Imit8m3Posted 2/16/2013 11:15:21 PM
...Absolutely correct in doing so.

Let ppl. Play the game that they want to play. You play the way you want to play. Everyone wins, why is that so hard?

It's not!
---
PSN. YURMOM8ME
"Who wants to get shot in the face!"
#28xHuckleberryPosted 2/16/2013 11:18:36 PM
kiwimyweewee posted...
xHuckleberry posted...
How dare someone speak of me in ill manner

Hey, duping effects things.

I get it now. Hearts can break.
#29PanopictonguyPosted 2/17/2013 12:15:08 AM
HeROiiCs posterarityd...

I feel the term casual is thrown around as an insult. My question to the people who use it is, what was the last Borderlands 2 tournament you won? This game is Vault Hunter vs Pandora. Pandora has many gifts to give and for once we can do as we please with it. The beauty of BL. Where as CoD you complain about campers or shotgunners, quickscopers or whatever your pet peeve, who ruin the game. On pandora however, you can exploit as much as you want and the game has no problem with it. This forum is a vault in itself, there's just a lot better drop ratio here.

And this is the issue I have.

you're logic. "Borderlands is a community game. The community is suppose to work together to cheat and defeat the purpose of the game."

In you're mind this is how the game meant to be enjoyed. The only time things should be fair is in competition. In co-op games you're suppose to cheat. Because it's co-op it's not cheating it's fun.

What's the point of rarity in a loot game if there is no rarity. It's not about competition or being the best. You can help people without handing them all of the loot.

The logic some of you have blows my mind.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#30Azrael0206Posted 2/17/2013 12:17:39 AM
Panopictonguy posted...
HeROiiCs posterarityd...

And this is the issue I have.

you're logic. "Borderlands is a community game. The community is suppose to work together to cheat and defeat the purpose of the game."

In you're mind this is how the game meant to be enjoyed. The only time things should be fair is in competition. In co-op games you're suppose to cheat. Because it's co-op it's not cheating it's fun.

What's the point of rarity in a loot game if there is no rarity. It's not about competition or being the best. You can help people without handing them all of the loot.

The logic some of you have blows my mind.

Your granmar blows my mind.
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
Pokemon Black FC: 2709 5858 9913