You dupers insulting me are...

#31PanopictonguyPosted 2/17/2013 12:21:30 AM
Azrael0206 posted...
Panopictonguy posted...
HeROiiCs posterarityd...
Disclaimer: I stand in the fence about this topic

I feel the term casual is thrown around as an insult. My question to the people who use it is, what was the last Borderlands 2 tournament you won? This game is Vault Hunter vs Pandora. Pandora has many gifts to give and for once we can do as we please with it. The beauty of BL. Where as CoD you complain about campers or shotgunners, quickscopers or whatever your pet peeve, who ruin the game. On pandora however, you can exploit as much as you want and the game has no problem with it. This forum is a vault in itself, there's just a lot better drop ratio here.

And this is the issue I have.

you're logic. "Borderlands is a community game. The community is suppose to work together to cheat and defeat the purpose of the game."

In you're mind this is how the game meant to be enjoyed. The only time things should be fair is in competition. In co-op games you're suppose to cheat. Because it's co-op it's not cheating it's fun.

What's the point of rarity in a loot game if there is no rarity. It's not about competition or being the best. You can help people without handing them all of the loot.

The logic some of you have blows my mind.

Your granmar blows my mind.

Cell phone

Eat a ****
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#32InfamousCarlPosted 2/17/2013 12:46:31 AM
H_Panic22 posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
Wow. At least my trolling was cheeky and fun.

And his trolling is cruel and tragic...like anti-trolling.

I swear to God I'm gonna pistol whip the next guy to say "trolling"!

Hey, KaBoom. What's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy s*** on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?

Shenanigans!
#33Azrael0206Posted 2/17/2013 12:50:34 AM
I'm on a phone,
It hasn't obliterated my ability to differentiate between your and you're.

Your phone must suck :/
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
Pokemon Black FC: 2709 5858 9913
#34xboxBUNZILLAPosted 2/17/2013 12:56:10 AM
yeah i thought those fancy smart phones had auto correct??
#35fictionersPosted 2/17/2013 1:15:45 AM
Hey now, if we are going to start lecturing on proper sentence use, then SinisterBlade has to be called out for his improper use of "Nobel," when he meant to use noble. KaBoom is not going to win any kind of award for his non-duping stance.

We need to stay on topic here: KaBoom suffers from a Napoleon complex and all dupers are bastards.
---
GT: Mr Scrub
#36Azrael0206Posted 2/17/2013 1:27:48 AM
fictioners posted...
Hey now, if we are going to start lecturing on proper sentence use, then SinisterBlade has to be called out for his improper use of "Nobel," when he meant to use noble. KaBoom is not going to win any kind of award for his non-duping stance.

We need to stay on topic here: KaBoom suffers from a Napoleon complex and all dupers are bastards.

You're right.
Panopic I humbly apologize.
I dont have a problem with you.
You're not disrespectful like TC.
---
#37H_Panic22Posted 2/17/2013 5:46:33 AM
fictioners posted...

KaBoom suffers from a Messianic complex and all dupers are bastards.

I think this a little more accurate. Remember, he's better than the dupers and is going to save their pitiful, unwashed game souls. Guy thinks he's Neo or something.

And big high five for InfamousCarl for closing the joke lol...really thought Storm had my back on that one.
---
Gamertag= H Panic22
#38RinglercorpPosted 2/17/2013 6:21:08 AM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...

When his mom gives him a raise on his allowance, he can buy a new one with auto-correct... That way he can troll and spell at the same time.

Maybe a Blackberry Z10?
---
NOPE! It's just Chuck Testa.
#39Azrael0206Posted 2/17/2013 6:32:06 AM
Ringlercorp posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...

When his mom gives him a raise on his allowance, he can buy a new one with auto-correct... That way he can troll and spell at the same time.

Maybe a Blackberry Z10?

Sounds like a sports model chevrolet.
"What ya got Zeke?"
New Chevy Blackberry Z10.
*Whistle* "She's a beaut Zeke"
Mmhm.
"What they got in 'ere"
She got a 6.6L 402 Cubic inch V8, yep. She'll scoot, tell ya what.
---
#40HeROiiCsPosted 2/17/2013 6:44:25 AM
Panopictonguy posted...
HeROiiCs posterarityd...
Disclaimer: I stand in the fence about this topic

I feel the term casual is thrown around as an insult. My question to the people who use it is, what was the last Borderlands 2 tournament you won? This game is Vault Hunter vs Pandora. Pandora has many gifts to give and for once we can do as we please with it. The beauty of BL. Where as CoD you complain about campers or shotgunners, quickscopers or whatever your pet peeve, who ruin the game. On pandora however, you can exploit as much as you want and the game has no problem with it. This forum is a vault in itself, there's just a lot better drop ratio here.

And this is the issue I have.

you're logic. "Borderlands is a community game. The community is suppose to work together to cheat and defeat the purpose of the game."

In you're mind this is how the game meant to be enjoyed. The only time things should be fair is in competition. In co-op games you're suppose to cheat. Because it's co-op it's not cheating it's fun.

What's the point of rarity in a loot game if there is no rarity. It's not about competition or being the best. You can help people without handing them all of the loot.

The logic some of you have blows my mind.

Exploit - Definition: 1.) to utilize especially for profit
2.) to use selfishly for ones own ends
3.) to advance or further
I never said cheat. I said exploit, meaning that gearbox gave u multiple opportunities to further your entertainment. I have duped, used map exploits, and power leveled a character or two. I have over 3 weeks played and I'm still enjoying the game. That's what it's about, play it to your enjoyment. Don't think your better than others in any way because I guarantee they're still having fun.