Is it just me or..

#1MechOf17thPosted 2/18/2013 6:38:56 AM
does Borderlands 2 seem kind of dead? Every time I open my game up for people to join nobody comes in. On Borderlands 1 I could open my game up and have people join in almost right away.

Maybe because everyone's onto the DLC?
All I know is people are never playing out of the DLC
unless it's a fresh new game.
---
Bow down and kiss the ring.
#2KaBoom1322Posted 2/18/2013 6:40:13 AM
MechOf17th posted...
does Borderlands 2 seem kind of dead? Every time I open my game up for people to join nobody comes in. On Borderlands 1 I could open my game up and have people join in almost right away.

My words of wisdom aren't needed here as i rarely play with others.
---
Borderlands 2 <3
#3MechOf17th(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 6:43:12 AM
KaBoom1322 posted...
MechOf17th posted...

My words of wisdom aren't needed here as i rarely play with others.

Why wouldn't you play with others? It's tougher, better loot, and more chaotic. I got one friend I play with ALL THE TIME.. but we look for others to play with and nobody comes in. Would be nice to have a full 4.
---
#4KaBoom1322Posted 2/18/2013 6:46:14 AM
I prefer to play alone,although in a few weeks i'm gonna start playing multiplayer more often.
---
Borderlands 2 <3
#5MechOf17th(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 6:52:55 AM
KaBoom1322 posted...
I prefer to play alone,although in a few weeks i'm gonna start playing multiplayer more often.

to be honest, you're missing out on the full experience. It feels like the true difficulty is shown when you're with multiple people. I do wish there was a loot sharing option, though. I see a lot of people run towards orange and pinks and grab it and leave game. Like if a rare item is picked up it's given to someone at random rather than THAT GUY who knows where every red chest is or THAT GUY who runs in clicking every orange not knowing what it is yet.
---
#6KaBoom1322Posted 2/18/2013 6:55:57 AM
I've played multiplayer with random's,although 90% of them were evil smashing.
---
Borderlands 2 <3
#7MechOf17th(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 6:58:36 AM
KaBoom1322 posted...
I've played multiplayer with random's,although 90% of them were evil smashing.

To be honest with you I don't even know what that is.
---
#8R0880Posted 2/18/2013 7:35:12 AM
Multiplayer is significantly easier than solo imo, especially if there is any kind of team work involved at all. The raids are even more of a joke.

I rarely play the matchmaking, but I often play through with people I actually know. I think it's a different experience, it doesn't necessarily add anything.

You aren't missing much by playing solo.
#9KaBoom1322Posted 2/18/2013 7:45:16 AM
I'm missing verm:(2 supreme badasses have spawned but refuse to evolve into ultimates.
---
Borderlands 2 <3
#10Jambi_ManPosted 2/18/2013 7:50:45 AM
R0880 posted...
Multiplayer is significantly easier than solo imo, especially if there is any kind of team work involved at all. The raids are even more of a joke.

I rarely play the matchmaking, but I often play through with people I actually know. I think it's a different experience, it doesn't necessarily add anything.

You aren't missing much by playing solo.

^Yup. Solo play is more difficult. Example: if you're playing as axton, you can clear out mobs w/ the turret. But, when you come upon a few Badass nomads, or taskmasters(guys w/ shields), it's much easier with help from a siren. She can p-lock them, and bye-bye everybody. It's like that across the board. 4 players together can use their specific strengths together. Solo does it all alone....sooo, is it more fun in a group?.... Or solo? Well, that's all up to you and your opinion.
---
TOOLarmy 4 life. Spiral Out.....