Will you continue to play if duping gets fixed?

#11Atma2862Posted 2/18/2013 12:10:47 PM
KaBoom1322 posted...
It won't happen but it's not impossible.

but it is impossible thats what im telling you, and what ill been telling others it just can't be done.
---
GT = Atma 2862
#12jerichoswallPosted 2/18/2013 12:13:31 PM
I kind of already quit, they nerfed the set ups I used to boss hunt, they nerfed my guns that I ran around with, and they still have yet to release a level cap raise. Gearbox screwed the pooch, and if they attempt to fix this, they will lose at least half of their fanbase in seconds.
---
GT= Jerichoswa11
#13KaBoom1322(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 12:17:59 PM
"I love borderlands,but if i can't cheat it's a pile of s***"
---
Borderlands 2 <3
#14R0880Posted 2/18/2013 12:20:42 PM
jerichoswall posted...
I kind of already quit, they nerfed the set ups I used to boss hunt, they nerfed my guns that I ran around with, and they still have yet to release a level cap raise. Gearbox screwed the pooch, and if they attempt to fix this, they will lose at least half of their fanbase in seconds.

You don't qualify as half of the fan base.

They nerfed The Bee, and fixed a glitch for Amp shields. They didn't nerf any guns.
#15KaBoom1322(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 12:24:29 PM
Words of wisdom;)
---
Borderlands 2 <3
#16jerichoswallPosted 2/18/2013 12:31:53 PM
R0880 posted...
jerichoswall posted...

You don't qualify as half of the fan base.

They nerfed The Bee, and fixed a glitch for Amp shields. They didn't nerf any guns.

Correct you are, I am not half the fan base, but considering the fact that almost everyone I talk to either already quit, or would quit if this were to happen. Not only that, but look at the forums on Gearbox, look at the forums here.
Tediore guns no longer get amp damage.
The Bee was nerfed, in many ways.
And then the patch notes, under equipment, they state "Additional miscellaneous balance tweaks."
How is that just The Bee?
---
GT= Jerichoswa11
#17R0880Posted 2/18/2013 1:16:03 PM
Yup, I said they nerfed The Bee. It's still ridiculously OP and should never have been included in the game in the first place (imo), but this isn't the place to discuss that.

They fixed, not nerfed, how Amp shield damage bonuses interact with stuff like Tediore reloads etc etc. This was a fix to what Gearbox considered 'not functioning as intended'. Not a nerf.

However, multi pellet guns are affected in terms of how damage bonuses affect them following this patch but that was unintended. It has already been amended on PC.

On topic: Yes, if an established trading community blossoms as a result. I'd be much more casual about my approach to this game if that didn't happen. Entirely solo play will be much less viable though. Getting that exact prefix and grip you want on a gun will take forever.
#18xboxBUNZILLAPosted 2/18/2013 1:51:17 PM
i sure as heck wont play anymore if they fixed duping!
#19xboxBUNZILLAPosted 2/18/2013 1:54:27 PM
also, its cute that you learned how to make polls, trying to switch up the same old mundane garbage?
#20thatguy181Posted 2/18/2013 1:59:29 PM
It's impossible for them to get rid of duping.

No, seriously, it's impossible.

Even if they eliminate all forms of in game duping, it's a very simple process to search for a very simple program that will allow you to build whatever gun you want, even making multiples of it (read: duping).

Gearbox cannot stop players from duping or making whatever item they want to make in the game. It would be a waste of man hours to have even a single programmer attempt to patch all the methods of in game duping.