References

#11KongatthegatiesPosted 2/19/2013 9:34:03 AM
I have no name posted...
The not-so-phantom-tollbooth is a pretty obscure one. I thought I was the only one geeky enough as a kid to be reading what's basically a lesson in English and math.

I *LOVED* that book as a kid! Glad to see someone else who knows what the hell it is :)
---
GT: Kongatthegates
#12roitactPosted 2/19/2013 9:36:41 AM
aint been playing long but my favourite so far is splinters something given to you by tannis in the bloodshot hideout, the four 'rats' leo don raph and mike, TMNT FTW
---
Ich habe nur zwei Fingernagel auf meiner linken Hand... GT: jimmyrockstar, PSN: testesbomb---
#13PyrosergePosted 2/19/2013 9:37:57 AM
Eff yo couch.

Challenge for jumping on couches in the bloodshot stronghold. Thank you Dave Chapelle.
---
GT:Vlad The Bunny PSN:VladTheRabbit
Playing Borderlands 2, Pokemon Black 2
#14xboxBUNZILLAPosted 2/19/2013 10:39:45 AM
Jambi_Man posted...
Actually just found the Bioshock one last week, in Scarlett's. The Big Daddy with his lil sister(forget their BL names). I loved how the lil sister dropped 2 eridium stacks(Adam).

if you dont damage the little sister, then talk to her after shell give you the little evie.. much more useful than the two eridium stacks.
#15smo1001Posted 2/19/2013 11:04:55 AM
There's a line of dialogue from Ellie that goes something like "you'll be the last man standing with a fistful of dollars. Yo, Jimbo!
Last Man Standing and A Fistful of Dollars are both remakes of Kurosawa's movie Yojimbo.
---
"You'll never get dressed as quick as when you wake up next to a naked dead chick" -Ron Bennington
GT = YellowStang95