Raid bosses still one a day for me.

#1ClarifinatiousPosted 2/18/2013 1:51:00 PM(edited)
I don't have a connection to the internet whenever I play, I think this might be the problem. I have the latest patch, as far as I know (I remember looking for a patch shortly after I saw people saying they were fighting them multiple times and no new patch update appeared).

My xBox resets back to 7:00AM (11/22/05 or whatever) every time I start it because I never set the real time/date, and anytime I do it doesn't last long (it gets unplugged or the strip it's connected to is powered off). I set the real time one day, killed Pete, and it still didn't work. I had to wait til the next day. I did. Only could kill him once. None of this is really relevant, I guess the point is everytime it resets it doesn't matter what day it is, I can't fight him.

I have to go to a different part of the house to go online, and I only do that for updates/downloads. Also irrelevant.

Can anyone give me a solution?

Edit : I have only fought and killed Pete, don't think that is relevant either.
---
SCREAMINGBEATSS posted...
Books? Knowledge is priceless yo
#2jloewensteinPosted 2/18/2013 1:56:19 PM
I'm pretty sure that is a hot fix, not a patch, so you have to be online to kill raid bosses multiple times a day.
#3StormWolf12Posted 2/18/2013 2:19:17 PM
Clarifinatious posted...
I don't have a connection to the internet whenever I play, I think this might be the problem. I have the latest patch, as far as I know (I remember looking for a patch shortly after I saw people saying they were fighting them multiple times and no new patch update appeared).

I have to go to a different part of the house to go online, and I only do that for updates/downloads. Also irrelevant.

Can anyone give me a solution?

You need to be online.
#4Knight_Rider_3KPosted 2/18/2013 2:57:41 PM
get a wireless router

also, switching the power strip on and off all the time isn't helping your xbox power supply
---
You may beat me at a game, but with my smoking hot wife, I win at life.
#5Clarifinatious(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 3:03:01 PM
Thanks for the answers everyone. That's pretty ridiculous that you have to have a constant connection, I really don't like how some games are doing this.
---
SCREAMINGBEATSS posted...
Books? Knowledge is priceless yo
#6ToboeAkaPosted 2/18/2013 4:32:05 PM
Well it's not exactly that you have to always be online, just the way hot fixes work vs patches is that they're only a temporary fix which needs to be applied each time.
#7jenbecklerPosted 2/18/2013 6:43:23 PM
Being as this is how the bosses were*meant* to be played it's not that ridiculous. I mean the idea of once a day is lame to me, but that's how it was programmed...so be it. But yes, for the hot fix to take effect you must be connected online.
---
GT: JenMeister07
#8Epic_McDudePosted 2/18/2013 7:56:26 PM
Yeah, just wait until a patch that fixes it for good. Just bear with the hotfixes until then.
---
"Fight for them, then, and die for their sins!" -Dracula, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night