Powerleveling help

#1K_MAC445Posted 2/18/2013 6:02:03 PM
i know i made a topic yesterday but it didnt end up happening. If anyone would be willing to help me out my GT is RANNOK445
---
"if you can chainbs well then putting on hornets is like giving Michael Phelps arm floats" -Dex_Pyromaniac
#2mike468Posted 2/18/2013 6:41:09 PM
Mind if I get in on this power level as well? I'd like to rank up my Gunzerker. Kabal31082
---
gamertag: Kabal31082
#3mattat01Posted 2/18/2013 6:43:19 PM
me too only need 3 more lvls gt mattat01
#4TheLastTracePosted 2/18/2013 6:43:25 PM
Lolz Hmu if spots avail as well.

Gt= Paralusion
#5olan231Posted 2/18/2013 8:47:00 PM
I know I offered to level some people last night and wasn't able to do so, had some personal things at home to deal with with the fiancee. I get off work at 11:00pm Alaska time, if anyone's still on message me. that's in four hours. I'll try to do my best to level some people, but it won't be pretty. I will be able to do so for a few hours after work. message me on Xbox live, friends list is full for a reason, just say something about this post so I know who is who.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag: DoS Paper Clock
Will Farm For Food.. </3
#6TheLastTracePosted 2/18/2013 8:48:37 PM
olan231 posted...
I know I offered to level some people last night and wasn't able to do so, had some personal things at home to deal with with the fiancee. I get off work at 11:00pm Alaska time, if anyone's still on message me. that's in four hours. I'll try to do my best to level some people, but it won't be pretty. I will be able to do so for a few hours after work. message me on Xbox live, friends list is full for a reason, just say something about this post so I know who is who.

iLL MSG you around then
Look for GT = Paralusion
#7olan231Posted 2/18/2013 9:01:06 PM
Okay may take me some time to get home, need a few things from the store and also road conditions. no later than 11:30 my time.
---
Will Farm For Food.. </3
#8olan231Posted 2/19/2013 1:57:16 AM(edited)
Currently online doing so. Mattat, Mike and MAC Since you're all not online at this moment in time, if you don't have anyone helping, the best days for me to do it would be Wednesday afternoon and all day Thursday and Friday. Wednesday I work a morning shift so after work I'll have plenty of time and I'm off on Thurs and Friday. However if you pop on and check the forums here between now and the next, three (?) hours I should be on Xbox Live.

Let me correct myself: Currently letting XBL Update. If anyone else is looking for some leveling, I can't offer much, but I know I can waste Bunker pretty quickly, so if you're at least looking for some loot I can spare two more slots in a game.. Give me 10 minutes.
---
Will Farm For Food.. </3
#9TheLastTracePosted 2/19/2013 2:09:59 AM
olan231 posted...
Currently online doing so. Mattat, Mike and MAC Since you're all not online at this moment in time, if you don't have anyone helping, the best days for me to do it would be Wednesday afternoon and all day Thursday and Friday. Wednesday I work a morning shift so after work I'll have plenty of time and I'm off on Thurs and Friday. However if you pop on and check the forums here between now and the next, three (?) hours I should be on Xbox Live.

Let me correct myself: Currently letting XBL Update. If anyone else is looking for some leveling, I can't offer much, but I know I can waste Bunker pretty quickly, so if you're at least looking for some loot I can spare two more slots in a game.. Give me 10 minutes.

Just got hit with the same update u jsut did. be back on in 5