Non-elemental E-tech

#11Azrael0206Posted 2/18/2013 8:47:20 PM
Ive personally found non elemental e-tech pistols in terras chest, solo.
Maybe they shouldnt exist, but they do.
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
Pokemon Black FC: 2709 5858 9913
#12resealablePosted 2/18/2013 8:52:35 PM
Sora448 posted...
I'm curious as to how I got this to spawn then because like I said I don't mod at all and I'm the only one in the game, it's set to friends only and none of my friends are playing at the moment.

If you aren't lying (I have no reason to believe if you are or aren't) then its a glitch. When weapons spawn with an element a code is added ("GD_Weap_AssaultRilfe.elemental.AR_Elemental_Corrosive" for example) but if its not elemental replace the element type in that code with "None" and that is added but with etech the "None" code is not an option.
---
Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will send me into a downward spiral of infinite despair.
#13Sora448(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 8:55:40 PM
Yeah just used the gun to see, it's doing explosive damage and the damage isn't half bad either.
---
Me fail English? That's unpossible! --Ralph Wiggum
#14kiwimyweeweePosted 2/18/2013 8:59:53 PM
BaneX01 posted...
killbot357 posted...
When you say Pete dropped one just now, you're either lying, or someone you were playing with dropped one after Pete died and you mistook it for a legit drop.

Actually Hyperion Darts / Spikers are, I believe, the only Etechs that can come without an element though you are correct that they shouldn't. There might be others but I can't recall at the moment.

This. Also the doc mercy quest item can be non elemental.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#15StormWolf12Posted 2/18/2013 9:06:50 PM
Certain etech pistols and the Doc Mercy quest gun are the only etechs that can spawn with no element, without being modded.
#16StormWolf12Posted 2/18/2013 9:06:59 PM
^ and both of them suck.
#17xBallyhooxPosted 2/18/2013 9:27:12 PM
killbot357 posted...
Sora448 posted...
I've lurked enough to know your reputation killbot lol and that non elemental e-techs certainly do exist, but actually deal explosive damage if I remember right?

Non-elemental e-techs are modded, and do not exist in the actual game code. All e-techs are elemental, and can be modded to have no element, which changes them to explosive.

When you say Pete dropped one just now, you're either lying, or someone you were playing with dropped one after Pete died and you mistook it for a legit drop.

Completely false, got eat a fibber, snake....

They do exist , I can confirm darts as I have 2 from Hyperious and 1 from the treasure room. Plasma caster w/o element are modded.
#18Ubiquitous_RPosted 2/19/2013 12:22:27 AM
I personally love etechs, and I keep all of them that I find. I have several etech pistols without an element. They deal explosive damage. And I am absolutely not smart enough to mod this game. I wouldn't even know how to begin to do that. And for the record, they pretty much suck.
#19MayorOfMayhemPosted 2/19/2013 1:36:03 AM
the BLASSter you use in the doc mercy mission is a non elemental e tech if im not mistaken
#20xHuckleberryPosted 2/19/2013 1:38:11 AM
I think i find more non element etech pistols than elemental ones.