Anyone tryin to farm?

#1Cyberius32Posted 2/18/2013 8:30:49 PM
Looking for ppl to help try and get vermivorus the invincible to spawn I'm only on my first play through even though my character is 50 but the varkids are only level like 14 or 15 jus tryin to get some low legendary loot for my next character I'm gunna start if ur interested jus message me for invite tryin to get him to spawn at the farmhouse and watever leg loot we get ill dupe for whoever wants it gt cyberius32
#2Steve0314Posted 2/18/2013 8:50:44 PM
Cyberius32 posted...
Looking for ppl to help try and get vermivorus the invincible to spawn I'm only on my first play through even though my character is 50 but the varkids are only level like 14 or 15 jus tryin to get some low legendary loot for my next character I'm gunna start if ur interested jus message me for invite tryin to get him to spawn at the farmhouse and watever leg loot we get ill dupe for whoever wants it gt cyberius32

I thought Vermivorus only dropped lv 50 loot... Even on playthrough one. If it drops low lv loot thats insanely cool. Count me out though... I've had enough of vermivorus when I was looking for my Legendary Mech Mod and Norfleet... Never found them from him either... got it from pete and a friend. LOLZ. Good luck in your exploits though.
---
GT: Steve0314