Is anybody else doing this?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Is anybody else doing this?

User Info: MrImpatient35

MrImpatient35
3 years ago#1
I'm farming Pete, MAINLY for Crystals. I'm trying to stack up my Crystals for when Gearbox MIGHT increase the level cap. I wanna buy a few thing over again, like the Hawkeye, Infection pistol...some crystal relic that boosts damage and gives you health regen, etc.

I'm also not doing a few side missions, like the clan war. I want the SMG they give you at the next highest level. Am I the only one doing this?
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.

User Info: KaBoom1322

KaBoom1322
3 years ago#2
I'm hoping they give us PT3.
Borderlands 2 <3

User Info: MrImpatient35

MrImpatient35
3 years ago#3
KaBoom1322 posted...
I'm hoping they give us PT3.

That would be nice. Then I could finally get the Trespasser sniper at level 50. I thought about doing a LF topic for it, but I don't want it that bad. I really hate that you can't do any side mission more than once. I got the Flame of the Firehawk shield at like level 34. I like the shield, but it's USELESS now that I'm 50. WTF?
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.

KaBoom1322
3 years ago#4
When you max another character farm for an inflammable prefix on one.
Borderlands 2 <3

User Info: xboxBUNZILLA

xboxBUNZILLA
3 years ago#5
i have those quests open on a few characters if you want to do them with me.. or i can just dupe em to ya!

User Info: Argyle_Gargoyle

Argyle_Gargoyle
3 years ago#6
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
i have those quests open on a few characters if you want to do them with me.. or i can just dupe em to ya!

does that actually work? i thought that if you did a quest on your character and then joined a game and did it again, that you wouldnt get the reward
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!

User Info: xboxBUNZILLA

xboxBUNZILLA
3 years ago#7
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...

does that actually work? i thought that if you did a quest on your character and then joined a game and did it again, that you wouldnt get the reward

i was going to give him the reward i got, i just wanted him to earn it rather than me just giving it to him, or skip all that time and dupe him the ones i already got from my other character

User Info: Argyle_Gargoyle

Argyle_Gargoyle
3 years ago#8
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...

i was going to give him the reward i got, i just wanted him to earn it rather than me just giving it to him, or skip all that time and dupe him the ones i already got from my other character

ahh. i see. didnt think you could farm for rewards you already collected in other peoples games. didnt know if someone came up with a method or something
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!

User Info: jloewenstein

jloewenstein
3 years ago#9
I'm stocking crystals (actualy, they are 999 maxed, since I have the seraphs I want ), golden keys and torgue tokens for the hard days. With a skookun hawkie and a DP harold per level i'm good.

In the oposite way of the majority of comunity, the idea of level cap raise for me is atrocious. I don't care that much about RPG things, I'm in this game for the weapons.

KaBoom1322
3 years ago#10
A rubi for every situation.
Borderlands 2 <3
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Is anybody else doing this?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived