Is anybody else doing this?

#1MrImpatient35Posted 2/19/2013 9:30:38 AM
I'm farming Pete, MAINLY for Crystals. I'm trying to stack up my Crystals for when Gearbox MIGHT increase the level cap. I wanna buy a few thing over again, like the Hawkeye, Infection pistol...some crystal relic that boosts damage and gives you health regen, etc.

I'm also not doing a few side missions, like the clan war. I want the SMG they give you at the next highest level. Am I the only one doing this?
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#2KaBoom1322Posted 2/19/2013 9:32:40 AM
I'm hoping they give us PT3.
---
Borderlands 2 <3
#3MrImpatient35(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 9:35:47 AM
KaBoom1322 posted...
I'm hoping they give us PT3.

That would be nice. Then I could finally get the Trespasser sniper at level 50. I thought about doing a LF topic for it, but I don't want it that bad. I really hate that you can't do any side mission more than once. I got the Flame of the Firehawk shield at like level 34. I like the shield, but it's USELESS now that I'm 50. WTF?
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#4KaBoom1322Posted 2/19/2013 9:38:30 AM
When you max another character farm for an inflammable prefix on one.
---
Borderlands 2 <3
#5xboxBUNZILLAPosted 2/19/2013 9:41:36 AM
i have those quests open on a few characters if you want to do them with me.. or i can just dupe em to ya!
#6Argyle_GargoylePosted 2/19/2013 9:42:50 AM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
i have those quests open on a few characters if you want to do them with me.. or i can just dupe em to ya!

does that actually work? i thought that if you did a quest on your character and then joined a game and did it again, that you wouldnt get the reward
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#7xboxBUNZILLAPosted 2/19/2013 9:45:06 AM
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...

does that actually work? i thought that if you did a quest on your character and then joined a game and did it again, that you wouldnt get the reward

i was going to give him the reward i got, i just wanted him to earn it rather than me just giving it to him, or skip all that time and dupe him the ones i already got from my other character
#8Argyle_GargoylePosted 2/19/2013 9:47:28 AM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...

i was going to give him the reward i got, i just wanted him to earn it rather than me just giving it to him, or skip all that time and dupe him the ones i already got from my other character

ahh. i see. didnt think you could farm for rewards you already collected in other peoples games. didnt know if someone came up with a method or something
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#9jloewensteinPosted 2/19/2013 9:47:53 AM
I'm stocking crystals (actualy, they are 999 maxed, since I have the seraphs I want ), golden keys and torgue tokens for the hard days. With a skookun hawkie and a DP harold per level i'm good.

In the oposite way of the majority of comunity, the idea of level cap raise for me is atrocious. I don't care that much about RPG things, I'm in this game for the weapons.
#10KaBoom1322Posted 2/19/2013 9:48:48 AM
A rubi for every situation.
---
Borderlands 2 <3