Is anybody else doing this?

#11Argyle_GargoylePosted 2/19/2013 10:51:37 AM
jloewenstein posted...
I'm stocking crystals (actualy, they are 999 maxed, since I have the seraphs I want ), golden keys and torgue tokens for the hard days. With a skookun hawkie and a DP harold per level i'm good.

In the oposite way of the majority of comunity, the idea of level cap raise for me is atrocious. I don't care that much about RPG things, I'm in this game for the weapons.

im the same way. i have 999 crystals on my assassin right now. been buying items here and there even if its only a slight upgrade.

i have 79 keys right now (all legit from shift codes) so i think im all set for getting gear to get to a new level cap, but i am not looking forward to trying to get some of the more rare weapons again at a new cap.
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#12xboxBUNZILLAPosted 2/19/2013 10:52:09 AM
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
i have those quests open on a few characters if you want to do them with me.. or i can just dupe em to ya!

does that actually work? i thought that if you did a quest on your character and then joined a game and did it again, that you wouldnt get the reward

i was going to give him the reward i got, i just wanted him to earn it rather than me just giving it to him, or skip all that time and dupe him the ones i already got from my other character

ahh. i see. didnt think you could farm for rewards you already collected in other peoples games. didnt know if someone came up with a method or something

some of us "duper casuals" actually do play the game "legit" once in awhile :)
#13Argyle_GargoylePosted 2/19/2013 10:59:06 AM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
i have those quests open on a few characters if you want to do them with me.. or i can just dupe em to ya!

does that actually work? i thought that if you did a quest on your character and then joined a game and did it again, that you wouldnt get the reward

i was going to give him the reward i got, i just wanted him to earn it rather than me just giving it to him, or skip all that time and dupe him the ones i already got from my other character

ahh. i see. didnt think you could farm for rewards you already collected in other peoples games. didnt know if someone came up with a method or something

some of us "duper casuals" actually do play the game "legit" once in awhile :)

eh. i try not to get too caught up in all that stuff. i play mostly solo so im not affected too much by randoms evil smashing or dropping into my game and crushing everything in sight with godly arsenals.

people are going to do what they do, and i feel that my time can be put to better use elsewhere.

i honestly dont get the point of doing things like evil smashing bosses, but if it makes people happy, then whatever.

i do get kinda annoyed when i get random live messages asking me to dupe things though.
---
#14jloewensteinPosted 2/19/2013 10:59:48 AM
jloewenstein posted...
I'm stocking crystals (actualy, they are 999 maxed, since I have the seraphs I want ), golden keys and torgue tokens for the hard days. With a skookun hawkie and a DP harold per level i'm good.

In the oposite way of the majority of comunity, the idea of level cap raise for me is atrocious. I don't care that much about RPG things, I'm in this game for the weapons.

im the same way. i have 999 crystals on my assassin right now. been buying items here and there even if its only a slight upgrade.

i have 79 keys right now (all legit from shift codes) so i think im all set for getting gear to get to a new level cap, but i am not looking forward to trying to get some of the more rare weapons again at a new cap.

Another thing is effort to convince myself that not all of my legendaries are going to obsolence. Just the ones I use. An lv10, lv50 or lv68 gunerang, for me, are exactly the same: an collector's item.
#15Argyle_GargoylePosted 2/19/2013 11:05:45 AM
jloewenstein posted...
jloewenstein posted...

Another thing is effort to convince myself that not all of my legendaries are going to obsolence. Just the ones I use. An lv10, lv50 or lv68 gunerang, for me, are exactly the same: an collector's item.

i dread the thought of trying to find another legitimate infinity. i use them all the time on my cunning bore zero and fire rate axton builds.

there are some things id probably never even try to farm again, but trying to find a new max level version of my b**** smg, that is close in stats and performance would be a real chore
---
#16R0880Posted 2/19/2013 11:07:35 AM
I have 4001 Seraph crystals. Bring on the level cap!
#17MrImpatient35(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 11:20:06 AM
R0880 posted...

4001?! So there's no cap then. I only have 400 lol. There aren't that many Seraph items that I wanna buy, so I'm guessing I'll only need about 600-700. I'm saving them just for the supposed level cap increase. I DEFINITELY wanna buy a new infection pistol. My fav seraph item, hands down.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#18Argyle_GargoylePosted 2/19/2013 11:27:17 AM
and1ballr posted...
R0880 posted...

4001?! So there's no cap then. I only have 400 lol. There aren't that many Seraph items that I wanna buy, so I'm guessing I'll only need about 600-700. I'm saving them just for the supposed level cap increase. I DEFINITELY wanna buy a new infection pistol. My fav seraph item, hands down.

cap is 999 i believe. he likely has them spread over a few different characters.
---
#19KongatthegatiesPosted 2/19/2013 11:51:08 AM
and1ballr posted...
R0880 posted...

Love that gun. Also a HUGE fan of Homing Meteor Shower. Toss a few of those into any enclosed space, it's an instant room clear...not to mention awesome looking.
---
GT: Kongatthegates