Orange Mechro Mask

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Orange Mechro Mask
2 years ago#1
Is this a rare drop? I know it is somewhat rare for the color but I haven't seen this before.
---
Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
2 years ago#2
XXX...?
---
2 years ago#3
Sorry........Handsome Jack
---
2 years ago#4
I saw this drop from the Warrior yesterday as well. I had never seen one of his masks drop other than when I killed him in the story. I still haven't beaten him as a Mecromancer so I was happy to take it.
2 years ago#5
Occasionally, the Warrior will drop an orange version of Handsome Jack's mask. The only difference is that the one from the Warrior is for a specific class, whereas the one from Jack I believe only works on the character you killed him with. Otherwise, there's no difference but it is a nice way to add one to the Nothing Rhymes with Orange challenge.
---
2007 - 2008 NHL Saturday Picks Champion
2 years ago#6
Thank you for the information...appreciate it.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Orange Mechro Mask

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived