dark night skin ... the holy grail of skins! few questions.

#1knightofavalonPosted 2/20/2013 2:49:58 PM
like many i've been farming for this skin, endlessly, over and over and over and frustratingly over again. switching from normal to tvhm, trying with various weapons, melee, etc and still nothing. so i need to ask: what is the damn color rating of this skin? who exactly of the 4 assassins drops it? do i need to play in 1st, 2nd or 2.5 to get it? does the game hate me because it won't drop the skin? is the sky really blue? is 42 the meaning of life, the universe and everything?

any help is appreciated. except for trading. at this point i want my frustration to be fruitful and net me that gorram skin!
---
Trust your technolust
#2Eternal KPosted 2/20/2013 2:53:29 PM
Playthrough doesn't matter, and as far as I know all 4 of them have a chance to drop it, it's just ridiculously low. If all you're looking for is the skin (meaning you don't want any of their uniques or the Emperor), then I would recommend just blitzing through it on PT1 repeatedly.
---
2007 - 2008 NHL Saturday Picks Champion
#3WickedRoguePosted 2/20/2013 6:51:53 PM
Also don't forget it can drop any of the 5 characters so it will take a while to get a set of all 5. I have the same problem with Captain Flynt.
---
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a bad game is bad forever." - Shigeru Miyamoto
#4SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 2/20/2013 7:03:44 PM
It's white rarity in colour, but pearlescent in practice.

Can dupe one for you later if you send me a message on XBL.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#5smurfsn1p3rPosted 2/20/2013 7:07:39 PM
knightofavalon posted...
dark night skin ... the holy grail of skins! few questions.

Lies!
---
Skyrim has become this gens Final Fantasy VII.