Tediore weapon skins bugged?

#1stickboy2323Posted 2/20/2013 8:03:53 PM
Just picked up a couple purple rarity Tediores in my game and when I looked at them they have the light bluish-green skin that blue rarity Tediores should have. All other weapons in my inventory seem to be displaying correctly. It's not a big deal but has anybody else seen this in their game?
---
Badass Rank: 0
#2kiwimyweeweePosted 2/20/2013 8:08:41 PM
Not an answer to the topic but I probably won't be on tonight until 3am est. I got on and noticed you were on netflix and just got offline because I was tired as hell.

I'm game tonight if you and capnovan are. The white weapon saga must continue on.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#3stickboy2323(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 8:09:18 PM
Both of the Tediores I found are launchers. I double checked a Vladof launcher in my inventory and it seems to be bugged too (gunmetal skin instead of polished steel). So maybe it is launcher skins that are bugged?
---
#4stickboy2323(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 8:10:30 PM
kiwimyweewee posted...
Not an answer to the topic but I probably won't be on tonight until 3am est. I got on and noticed you were on netflix and just got offline because I was tired as hell.

I'm game tonight if you and capnovan are. The white weapon saga must continue on.

Yes. Should be on all night until the breaka breaka dawn.
---
#5capnovanPosted 2/20/2013 8:12:20 PM
I'll be on completing Mechro's CoC playthrough
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#6Kpt_KapowskiPosted 2/20/2013 8:32:23 PM
I've noticed this as well. Have never seen a purple tediore launcher with the black material.
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 74098