Tediore weapon skins bugged?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Tediore weapon skins bugged?
3 years ago#1
Just picked up a couple purple rarity Tediores in my game and when I looked at them they have the light bluish-green skin that blue rarity Tediores should have. All other weapons in my inventory seem to be displaying correctly. It's not a big deal but has anybody else seen this in their game?
Badass Rank: 0
3 years ago#2
Not an answer to the topic but I probably won't be on tonight until 3am est. I got on and noticed you were on netflix and just got offline because I was tired as hell.

I'm game tonight if you and capnovan are. The white weapon saga must continue on.
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
3 years ago#3
Both of the Tediores I found are launchers. I double checked a Vladof launcher in my inventory and it seems to be bugged too (gunmetal skin instead of polished steel). So maybe it is launcher skins that are bugged?
3 years ago#4
kiwimyweewee posted...
Not an answer to the topic but I probably won't be on tonight until 3am est. I got on and noticed you were on netflix and just got offline because I was tired as hell.

I'm game tonight if you and capnovan are. The white weapon saga must continue on.

Yes. Should be on all night until the breaka breaka dawn.
3 years ago#5
I'll be on completing Mechro's CoC playthrough
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
3 years ago#6
I've noticed this as well. Have never seen a purple tediore launcher with the black material.
Borderlands 2 BAR: 74098
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Tediore weapon skins bugged?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived