LF a night of passion!;)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF a night of passion!;)
2 years ago#1
Can trade lots.
---
I am the villain of this story,not the hero.
2 years ago#2
I have a Night of Mediocrity... Is that close enough??? Im looking for a Badaboom (Lv 50). Currently farming for it now. LOLZ
---
GT: Steve0314
2 years ago#3
My gammy just started playing, she has no teeth, I think she said she's game, or she just asked whats her name OR said she wants to maim, when the teeth are out its all garbled... either way ill hook you up with her if you want, all she wants is a Cc and a Bee shield...
2 years ago#4
VeritasAbIrato posted...
My gammy just started playing, she has no teeth, I think she said she's game, or she just asked whats her name OR said she wants to maim, when the teeth are out its all garbled... either way ill hook you up with her if you want, all she wants is a Cc and a Bee shield...

hahaha tell your granny she is out dated... In more ways than one... The CC and Bee combination has been nurfed...
---
GT: Steve0314
2 years ago#5
Cramp in your right hand or something?
2 years ago#6
Steve0314 posted...
VeritasAbIrato posted...

hahaha tell your granny she is out dated... In more ways than one... The CC and Bee combination has been nurfed...

She says: "that was the comedic irony of the post..."
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF a night of passion!;)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived