Any weapons in BL 1 you would like to see reintroduced into BL 2

#31SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 2/20/2013 9:35:37 PM
Jambi_Man posted...
stickboy2323 posted...
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
stickboy2323 posted...
And next he will probably say he didn't like the Wildcat either. sheesh.

To be fair, I never found a wildcat, so I didn't get the chance to make an opinion of it.

I was a pretty casual BL1 player. It wasn't until BL2 that I started getting a bit more serious with builds, equipment, and duping.

And just to let you know we are totally joking around. It goes back to the BL1 boards. Yes, the Raven and Wildcat are a couple of the worst weapons in BL1.

Glad to hear that, jeeesh.... Those guns Suuuucked. I hated all the orange AR's in 1. Didn't compare to my blue/purple stompers.

If I'm thinking of the right ones, I agree. Stompers were boss.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#32Jambi_ManPosted 2/20/2013 9:43:28 PM
Steve0314 posted...
Jambi_Man posted...
plywood sniper, or my all time favorite, the weaksauce smg. Seriously, to this day, every time my brother or I say something is weaksauce, it's followed by smg. That's classic sh*t right there.

I knew I recognized your name... It wasn't until I read your signature that i put it all together. LOLZ. I love the songs Vicarious, Schism, and Rosetta Stoned. I still have their Lateralus CD... Somewhere anyways. Probably in a box in the garage.

Rock On! My favorite track is prolly....hmmm.... Jambi. Although, Lateralus is definitely their master work.
---
TOOLarmy 4 life. Spiral Out.....
#33kiwimyweeweePosted 2/20/2013 10:09:43 PM
stickboy2323 posted...
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
stickboy2323 posted...
And next he will probably say he didn't like the Wildcat either. sheesh.

To be fair, I never found a wildcat, so I didn't get the chance to make an opinion of it.

I was a pretty casual BL1 player. It wasn't until BL2 that I started getting a bit more serious with builds, equipment, and duping.

And just to let you know we are totally joking around. It goes back to the BL1 boards. Yes, the Raven and Wildcat are a couple of the worst weapons in BL1.

Lies! It was the grateest weapon evur!
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#34grunjmufnPosted 2/20/2013 10:21:25 PM
This thread gave me an undeniable urge to load up BL1, which I haven't done for ages. I never did finish Claptrap Revolution.

On topic, I'm still in the first quarter of BL2 and I hope the Malevolent Stingers are back. If not, I want them. I used my level 49 purple HX 4 more than all of the legendaries I found farming the armory and elsewhere the first time 'round.
#35stickboy2323Posted 2/20/2013 10:23:03 PM
grunjmufn posted...
This thread gave me an undeniable urge to load up BL1, which I haven't done for ages. I never did finish Claptrap Revolution.

On topic, I'm still in the first quarter of BL2 and I hope the Malevolent Stingers are back. If not, I want them. I used my level 49 purple HX 4 more than all of the legendaries I found farming the armory and elsewhere the first time 'round.

No stinger in BL2 which sucks because they were awesome. The SMGs in this game fire so sloooooooooow.
---
Badass Rank: 0
#36grunjmufnPosted 2/20/2013 10:31:12 PM
stickboy2323 posted...

No stinger in BL2 which sucks because they were awesome. The SMGs in this game fire so sloooooooooow.

Oh man, that makes me sad. Was just playing with my old Double Stinger, too. So much fun.

The only non-SMG I typically equip is the Defiler (I'm sure you can all guess the remaining two) and that gun is just insane. I only wish my favorite one held more than 2 rounds. I'd love to see that again as well.
#37Kpt_KapowskiPosted 2/20/2013 10:31:39 PM
You guys may joke about the Raven, but it really was one of, if not the best, burst fire AR's in BL1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=qV0GdXmxBTA
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 74098
#38stickboy2323Posted 2/20/2013 10:37:00 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
You guys may joke about the Raven, but it really was one of, if not the best, burst fire AR's in BL1.

I know that. But you have to agree that burst fire CRs were generally less good than their full-auto counterparts. The Raven is the best of the worst.
---
Badass Rank: 0
#39youngunner2123Posted 2/20/2013 10:39:57 PM
Pestilent Defiler (snub nose)
Chimera
Double Thanatos
Anaconda
Volcano
Orion

That's my wish list
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#40Kpt_KapowskiPosted 2/20/2013 10:46:22 PM
stickboy2323 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...

I know that. But you have to agree that burst fire CRs were generally less good than their full-auto counterparts. The Raven is the best of the worst.

Atlas MG's
Raven/U Punishing Stomper
Torgue MG's
S & S MG's
Hyperion CR's
Dahl CR's

Imo
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 74098