I saw a guy with legendary hunter at lvl 30..

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. I saw a guy with legendary hunter at lvl 30..
2 years ago#1
Why mod lvl 50 items lower? Why not make his character lvl 50 and go troll them? I hate people like that, bothering lower level people
He gave me a lvl 30 bee shield and lvl 30 shotties that that everyone used to kill terra .. But.. I junked them at the vending machine, i hate modders more than dupers.
2 years ago#2
Well you junked that stuff for nothing. Legendaries can be lower than level 50 dude. I had a lvl 20 bee a lvl 10 and 33 conference call level 33 leech, the list goes on and on. He wasn't modding
---
Discoverer of The Super Dupe -- AKA The new dupe glitch.
Try it now thank me later.
2 years ago#3
^this.

There have been accounts of people getting a level 1 Hornet from Knuckledragger.
'Fraid you just screwed yourself out of some good, free stuff, tc.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
2 years ago#4
I found a legendary class mod for gunzerker in a vending machine.
---
XBL: Stormaru
Insert witty comment here
2 years ago#5
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
^this.

There have been accounts of people getting a level 1 Hornet from Knuckledragger.

I got a level 2 caustic hornet, lol.
---
Bow down and kiss the ring.
2 years ago#6
MechOf17th posted...
^this.

All hornets are caustic.

Nonetheless, nice find :)

The only problem I have with that is any legendaries found before sanctuary tend to just be trophies, as, by the time I can reach claptraps bank, the weapon is underlevelled.

Mind you, I was lucky once; got a level 7 Thunderball Fists. Just high enough to be useful for a while after sanctuary.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
2 years ago#7
MechOf17th posted...
^this.

All hornets are caustic.

Nonetheless, nice find :)

The only problem I have with that is any legendaries found before sanctuary tend to just be trophies, as, by the time I can reach claptraps bank, the weapon is underlevelled.

Mind you, I was lucky once; got a level 7 Thunderball Fists. Just high enough to be useful for a while after sanctuary.

Lol, well I didn't know they're all caustic but nice to know. I was In a squad of 4
in a new game and we killed him, every ran off like they were in a panic.. and I just
saw an orange gun so I do a little *inspector gadget stroll* over there and find it.

I keep low level rarity's as a trophy too, lol.

Thunderball fists is a nice gun! I have one myself and I plan on using it with my melee mechromancer.
---
Bow down and kiss the ring.
2 years ago#8
Good way to start of my morning.

hilarious.
2 years ago#9
MechOf17th posted...
^this.

I got a hornet with no level at all. Just a plain ole level zero hornet, it was no good after boom/bewm!!
---
TOOLarmy 4 life. Spiral Out.....
2 years ago#10
Jambi_Man posted...
MechOf17th posted...
^this.

I got a hornet with no level at all. Just a plain ole level zero hornet, it was no good after boom/bewm!!

Lv 0 weapon?
---
I am the villain of this story,not the hero.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. I saw a guy with legendary hunter at lvl 30..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived