I saw a guy with legendary hunter at lvl 30..

#1GundamBansheeFAPosted 2/21/2013 5:12:32 AM
Why mod lvl 50 items lower? Why not make his character lvl 50 and go troll them? I hate people like that, bothering lower level people
He gave me a lvl 30 bee shield and lvl 30 shotties that that everyone used to kill terra .. But.. I junked them at the vending machine, i hate modders more than dupers.
#2Elprede007Posted 2/21/2013 5:15:31 AM
Well you junked that stuff for nothing. Legendaries can be lower than level 50 dude. I had a lvl 20 bee a lvl 10 and 33 conference call level 33 leech, the list goes on and on. He wasn't modding
---
Discoverer of The Super Dupe -- AKA The new dupe glitch.
Try it now thank me later.
#3SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 2/21/2013 5:18:14 AM
^this.

There have been accounts of people getting a level 1 Hornet from Knuckledragger.
'Fraid you just screwed yourself out of some good, free stuff, tc.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#4gjs123Posted 2/21/2013 5:19:57 AM
I found a legendary class mod for gunzerker in a vending machine.
---
XBL: Stormaru
Insert witty comment here
#5MechOf17thPosted 2/21/2013 5:20:20 AM
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
^this.

There have been accounts of people getting a level 1 Hornet from Knuckledragger.

I got a level 2 caustic hornet, lol.
---
Bow down and kiss the ring.
#6SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 2/21/2013 5:25:27 AM
MechOf17th posted...
^this.

All hornets are caustic.

Nonetheless, nice find :)

The only problem I have with that is any legendaries found before sanctuary tend to just be trophies, as, by the time I can reach claptraps bank, the weapon is underlevelled.

Mind you, I was lucky once; got a level 7 Thunderball Fists. Just high enough to be useful for a while after sanctuary.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#7MechOf17thPosted 2/21/2013 5:34:20 AM
MechOf17th posted...
^this.

All hornets are caustic.

Nonetheless, nice find :)

The only problem I have with that is any legendaries found before sanctuary tend to just be trophies, as, by the time I can reach claptraps bank, the weapon is underlevelled.

Mind you, I was lucky once; got a level 7 Thunderball Fists. Just high enough to be useful for a while after sanctuary.

Lol, well I didn't know they're all caustic but nice to know. I was In a squad of 4
in a new game and we killed him, every ran off like they were in a panic.. and I just
saw an orange gun so I do a little *inspector gadget stroll* over there and find it.

I keep low level rarity's as a trophy too, lol.

Thunderball fists is a nice gun! I have one myself and I plan on using it with my melee mechromancer.
---
Bow down and kiss the ring.
#8xHuckleberryPosted 2/21/2013 6:02:40 AM
Good way to start of my morning.

hilarious.
#9Jambi_ManPosted 2/21/2013 6:15:06 AM
MechOf17th posted...
^this.

I got a hornet with no level at all. Just a plain ole level zero hornet, it was no good after boom/bewm!!
---
TOOLarmy 4 life. Spiral Out.....
#10KaBoom1322Posted 2/21/2013 6:16:34 AM
Jambi_Man posted...
MechOf17th posted...
^this.

I got a hornet with no level at all. Just a plain ole level zero hornet, it was no good after boom/bewm!!

Lv 0 weapon?
---
I am the villain of this story,not the hero.