Help with Master Gee?

#1Stat1kSHOCKPosted 2/21/2013 6:49:56 AM
Can i get some help with Master Gee? Maybe someone that can kill him quick can help me out?
#2partytrevPosted 2/21/2013 7:02:04 AM
Of the raid bosses, he is pretty easy to kill. Do you know the strategy for him?
#3KaBoom1322Posted 2/21/2013 7:25:16 AM
Run,kill the worms when they pop up,make Gee absorb the acid.
---
I am the villain of this story,not the hero.
#4Stat1kSHOCK(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 7:49:22 AM
I know the way to kill him and I am still getting killed. I am using a gunzerker with 2 infinity pistols and a legendary class mod. Do you guys know the best build for this setup?
#5fakesnoop77Posted 2/21/2013 8:05:29 AM(edited)
You need Quasar grenades if you are playing as Sal.

He is, in my opinion, the hardest character to use to solo Gee.

As the fight starts keep circling around him until a worm pops up. kill the worm then throw the Quasar grenade on where the acid erupts.

This will pull Gee in to the acid. Now, keep some distance between you and Gee as he will shoot his launcher at you and throw his axe. Dodge these attacks and repeat as above.

If you run out of grenades (which will almost certainly happen) you will need to make sure the acid is directly between you and Gee when you kill the worm. This will make Gee run towards you through the acid. It's quite hard to explain to be honest.

If his shield goes down before his health does, then you are doing it right. Do not allow more than one worm to be visable during the fight. You will need to practice.

Zero makes this fight a cake walk but quite a lengthy process.
---
Fitter, happier, more productive, like a pig in a cage on antibiotics
#6partytrevPosted 2/21/2013 8:03:44 AM
You need something to kill the worms fast. If you waste too much time, Gee will catch up to you. I don't like infinity pistols. I use shredifiers, but that is just me
#7jenbecklerPosted 2/21/2013 2:10:05 PM
Actually depending on your level, if you can get Sal's super punch it's a cakewalk. Kill the worm, lure him a bit in front of the acid pool and punch him backwards. It's actually quite funny super punching that jerk. I only like fighting gee with my zerker. I used to use axton, which isn't bad.
---
GT: JenMeister07
#8brianvolk42Posted 2/21/2013 4:01:38 PM
jenbeckler posted...
Actually depending on your level, if you can get Sal's super punch it's a cakewalk. Kill the worm, lure him a bit in front of the acid pool and punch him backwards. It's actually quite funny super punching that jerk. I only like fighting gee with my zerker. I used to use axton, which isn't bad.

I'm going to respec and try that. I still haven't beaten him.
#9jenbecklerPosted 2/21/2013 7:52:57 PM
Make sure you get the bus skill too where you run stupid fast when you're gunzerking. It helps to get away from him.
---
GT: JenMeister07
#10innersmokePosted 2/21/2013 9:10:38 PM
jenbeckler posted...
Make sure you get the bus skill too where you run stupid fast when you're gunzerking. It helps to get away from him.

I use this skill with the legendary class mod for extra speed. With that and the punch skill he's crazy easy with sal. If he gets lame and just starts shooting rockets that's when you wanna use the punch
---
GT- Innersmoke