easy way to solo kill warrior

#1schindiggPosted 2/21/2013 9:26:17 AM
havent heard anyone talk about it but surely other have found it, when fighting the warrior if he kills you he stays spawned and when you spawn back (by the vendor machines) you can climb up on the rocks on the right side of the pathway before you go down the few steps to drop beneath the electric barrier.

when he pops up in a few places you can see his upper half over the barrier and thus you can just chill back and shoot him till you run out of ammo then go back and buy more form the ammo vendor and then hop back up on the rock and continue the "big fat kill"

i know its a cheap way to kill him but its something i noticed the very first time i fought him, theres also another a couple other spots in the actual battle area but im sure everyone knows of them

fell free to comment says this is old news as i was too lazy to search the forums, cheers
---
gamertag: schindigg
psn ID: schindigg
#2sole005Posted 2/21/2013 9:31:06 AM
Cool, never knew about this and killed warrior a lot of times. I usually just run to the ammo refill station on the top right of the map. The only time you'll get attacked are by 1) random rakks and 2) random crystalisk. Otherwise you just sit there and fill the Warrior full of bullets.
#3schindigg(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 9:35:13 AM
yeah i really surprised gearbox didnt play test it better cause i literally found it the very first time i fought him. bad level design i think

He killed me and as i was running up to drop down the barrier i seen him body up over the barrier and i said "surely not" and fired, the rest is history lol
---
#4jloewensteinPosted 2/21/2013 9:41:54 AM
If he kills me. Never gonna happen, with dp harrold and a bee. Maybe there are faster combos to do it (30 seconds, instead of 45?), but harold means the annoying crystalis are doomed, too.
#5schindigg(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 9:45:00 AM
well this tactic is more for people who dont have any super weapons or shields or what not, any joe shmo can do it without harm. but yes there are MUCH faster methods lol
---
#6jreed1337Posted 2/21/2013 9:45:38 AM
schindigg posted...
yeah i really surprised gearbox didnt play test it better cause i literally found it the very first time i fought him. bad level design i think

heck, before the patch, there wasn't e ven a barrier, you could just stand up there by the vending machines and freely shoot at him...lol
---
1+3+3=7
#7jloewensteinPosted 2/21/2013 10:09:35 AM
schindigg posted...
well this tactic is more for people who dont have any super weapons or shields or what not, any joe shmo can do it without harm. but yes there are MUCH faster methods lol

Got the idea. But you don't have to be killed anyway, don't let that b**** do it with you. Try to get a big clip bandit AR or SMG (those are easy to find, purples included), pound his chest as soon as he spawns. He is gonna dive in lava, so you run to the stone stairs with borderlands symbol on top (the lava won't kill you, just progress jumping). There, he has few and weak attacks agains you, the crystalis are going to be your only concern.
#8resealablePosted 2/21/2013 10:25:05 AM
Why not just go fight him? Its not a hard fight.
---
I have not yet written a signature because I am busy giving back to the community via the drugs I sell them.