Can't watch Youtube at the moment :(
---
You died at Fink's slaughterhouse.
#52PanopictonguyPosted 2/22/2013 7:31:04 PM
KaBoom1322 posted...
Can't watch Youtube at the moment :(

whhhaaaat! YouTube got dat FIYYYAAAA!
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#53Kpt_KapowskiPosted 2/22/2013 7:36:47 PM
sorry, i was busy. im back to continue my attention whoring now.

KaBoom1322 posted...
Kapowski! you're a bitter bastard! You do nothing for this board!I'm mad like everybody else!

lol

i think im gonna start posting youtube vids on how to walk in a straight line, then get pissy when people tell me its low on effort and content, and literally everyone with half a brain knows how to walk in a straight line.

JimiMorrison187 posted...
You really do look bad in this topic man. Just quit it. Nobody is gonna be on your side. You are being rude for little to no reason. It's not constructive criticism at all. It's just lashing out because you are probably depressed, oand need to vent your anger. Take a nap and quit being so irritable.

newsflash: i dont give two ***** how anybody perceives me. and nice 1st year psychoanalysis, junior. maybe stick to what you do best. which would be white knighting for no real reason.

LMAO

deadlyfred posted...
Reported his last two comments for Offensive/Sexual content and added him to blocked users.

Wow... sad that a grown man has to resort to such behavior to get attention.

right. im fishing for attention, while you post pointless and useless youtube videos showing how well you can plagiarize other peoples work.

wow... sad that a grown man has to resort to whoring himself out on youtube (badly, i might add) to get attention.

deadlyfred posted...
I probably should thank them though. Their rude, arrogant posts keep bumping my topics to the top.

Nice work, lads.

ITP pointing out simple facts, i.e. constructive criticism, is rude and arrogant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk

aaaannnnnnndd im about out of quote blocks.
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 74814
#54KaBoom1322Posted 2/22/2013 7:46:48 PM
His videos are very helpful."how to troll your friends,torgue approved"
---
#55deadlyfred(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 7:57:34 PM
Panopictonguy posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JZOIVxR1Ig&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Your point? I'm not the first to post the route? I'd never watched the video before if you're insinuating that I stole from him.

This is the route I take and I shared it with people who obviously didn't know about it.

It's you, Kaboom and Kpt out of the 300+ people who watched the video who have negativity to bring to this.

I suggest that if you don't like me or my videos feel free to click on that Ignore user button and you won't ever see my posts. Problem solved... you know if you wanted to solve the problem.

Otherwise I'll just have to assume you like being a jerk... in which case: Kudos, you're good at what you do.
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ones instead of L's and a space between the two words)
Various Borderlands 2 glitches: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgdactVBsYk
#56KaBoom1322Posted 2/22/2013 8:04:06 PM
Cool speech.
---
#57deadlyfred(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 8:14:42 PM
Hehehehehe, they keep bumping this. Wow.

So basically I can just type anything here and they'll feel compelled to respond in some sort of (would-be) witty manner?

My topics will be forever on page one if this holds true.
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ones instead of L's and a space between the two words)
Various Borderlands 2 glitches: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgdactVBsYk
#58your other dad sayzPosted 2/22/2013 10:03:44 PM
All I can say is that your topics are a lot more fun and interesting than anything those haters bring to the table.
---
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox 360), FarCry 3 (Xbox 360)
I'm on one.
#59SinisterBladePosted 2/22/2013 10:29:26 PM
Proves how desperate for attention they are. Its like watching really bad guerrilla warfare.

Cool story? Lawl.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#60Kpt_KapowskiPosted 2/22/2013 10:40:37 PM
SinisterBlade posted...
Proves how desperate for attention they are. Its like watching really bad guerrilla warfare.

Cool story? Lawl.

oh look, another 1st year psychoanalyst.

LMAO

Again, tc literally whores himself out on YouTube with boring, uninspired videos because he's so desperate for attention.

Also, the ignore list is the ultimate example of the "I can't win arguments so im gonna bury my head in the sand" mentality.

Have fun worshipping this low rent do gooder.
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 74814